AUSTRALIA - Perth

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

josh234

Re: AUSTRALIA - Perth

Post by josh234 »

Hi im a staight guy In perth. I like painted toes, boots, heels and platforms.... anything with a heel really, higher the better... love worn womans boots and heels and peeptoe heels are very nice. Id really lobe a bootjob or heeljob one day
josh234

Post by josh234 »

Hi im a staight guy In perth. I like painted toes, boots, heels and platforms.... anything with a heel really, higher the better... love worn womans boots and heels and peeptoe heels are very nice. Id really lobe a bootjob or heeljob one day
josh234

Post by josh234 »

showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

Hi

The opportunity has come up for someone to cum in one of my wifes heels this saturday (August 17) there are close to 100 pairs of heels to choose from. Contact me showusomeluvin at gmail dot com

love to see someone fill up her heels this saturday

:D
showusomeluvin

Post by showusomeluvin »

will be available and online around 11-2pm local time...contact me via email to meet

:D
runamok87

a

Post by runamok87 »

a
Last edited by runamok87 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tgirlfeet

Post by Tgirlfeet »

kinkyleatherboots wrote:yer im from perth. Do u guys like boots? I love fucking them and wearing them. I love all womens leather clothing. Im straight btw
although your strait, if I supply the boots 4 u to fuk. Can I lick your hot sexy cum off them when u have finished?
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Tgirlfeet wrote:
kinkyleatherboots wrote:yer im from perth. Do u guys like boots? I love fucking them and wearing them. I love all womens leather clothing. Im straight btw
although your strait, if I supply the boots 4 u to fuk. Can I lick your hot sexy cum off them when u have finished?
Thats a yes from me I'd prefer flats thought
toeluvr

Post by toeluvr »

Wife going out for dinner tonight and I love to meet up and cum in some shoe any 1 intrested I'm south of the river.
cumdelucca89

Post by cumdelucca89 »

Anyone up for a session in coming September? I will be in Perth.. And by the way, I am a Chinese and would love to cum in your shoe.. <3