USA - New York - Albany

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Nex12010

USA - New York - Albany

Post by Nex12010 »

Anyone from the Albany NY area would like to cum in wives or girlfriends shoes then have you give them back for them to wear. swartz12010@gmail.com if intrested
MRplatform

Re: Albany NY

Post by MRplatform »

i am in VT no one responds my to my post either, maybe we should meet half way?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

On LI, would love to trade our wives heels and jo to them and oics of the girls in them. I love seeing my wi wearing her heels with other guys loadsmin them under her feet and she has no idea.

U have pics? Ev get to LI
Nex12010

Post by Nex12010 »

Thanks for replying would love to set something up sometime both have great posts ill put some pics up soon.
dirtygirl17

Re: USA - New York - Albany

Post by dirtygirl17 »

Anyone free to meet at thruway rest stop to fill wives heels as she watches you??
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Yes, would love to. you could jizz into my wife's heels too.

from LI
matt76

Post by matt76 »

dirtygirl17 wrote:Anyone free to meet at thruway rest stop to fill wives heels as she watches you??
Hey, I'm in the Capital Region area, would love to cum in your wife's heels while she watches, if you get this just let me know, thanks.
ronthesoundguy

Post by ronthesoundguy »

Ill be in Albany for one night only tomorrow night (the 29th). Anyone around for a shoe cum donation that I could contribute? Ill be staying in a hotel just south of albany.
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Anyone from the buffalo ny area
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So did anything ever happened in New York? I can't believe with all the people in New York and all the s***** New York women with their Footwear hasn't been more meetings loads busted all over shoes