USA - New England

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

hand_shoe

Re: USA - new England- picture update

Post by hand_shoe »

oh yeah....love sexy black heels, anything that is hot, turns me on. would love 2 chat sometime, share pics. i have cu
hand_shoe

Re: USA - new England- picture update

Post by hand_shoe »

yeah, sure. I love black heels, white heels, satin gloves, leather etc, have left loads in select pairs of wifes
would love 2 chat w/ you further
got any pics ?
rubsfemfeet

Re: USA - New England

Post by rubsfemfeet »

I'm in the Greater Boston area and looking for a good looking couple with a foot/shoe fetish for playdates.
platformCum

Post by platformCum »

Hi I am in Vermont but am posting all over New ENgland because it seems like we are not well represented in VT (online anyway)

Who wants to get together I have tons of really hot heels
jd06078

Post by jd06078 »

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would see if we could get anything going in the area. Would love to chat with locals or maybe set a meet up. Ultimate goal is meeting a couple with a hot wife who enjoys showing off and teasing in sexy heels. Local to RI but travel North and down to NYC on occasion.

Looking forward to hearing some shout outs!
platformCum

Post by platformCum »

Hey, I have an awesome mountain house in Vermont this weekend I am doing a little work to. There is a sauna, hot tub, walk in tile showers with multiple heads, and some pretty unique rooms. Any couples want to come up for a free vacation? Just bring your hot high heels. PM or e-mail if your serious about coming up with week!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hello everyone. Well, my wife was in Florida last week, and her heels took 11 loads in 4 1/2 days but me and other guys as we met and traded our wive/gf's heels and jo to their pics and shoes. Anyone else interested??? My wife has over 50 pairs of heels and 20 flats!

YIM is shoecumcpl reference you are from here.

Will
sakione

Post by sakione »

Anybody close to Hamden or New Haven CT
meehow01

Post by meehow01 »

New Britain CT here...
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

jhgd
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.