ENGLAND - Southwest, Cornwall

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

dangeroussail

Re: ENGLAND - South west,Cornwall

Post by dangeroussail »

jemlawes

Re: ENGLAND - Southwest, Cornwall

Post by jemlawes »

my girlfriend loves her heels filled and has plenty of heels boots etc , anyone know of where to sell well worn heels ??
astrix23

Post by astrix23 »

hey im from bodmin good to know a few lads are down here. Im interested in your wifes boots jemlawe
jezza74

Post by jezza74 »

i can send you some pics of them if you like ?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

post them here
diablo1987x

Post by diablo1987x »

I'm looking for girls willing to do shoejob nylon footjob or handjob.I can pay for that or return a favour .Im traveling across Europe, I am often in Birmingham but I can drive anywhere in the UK.I would like to have "shoe friends" in every country in Europe. IF you want I can take you to Paris, Rome, Amsterdam and many places.Any ideas?
kinkysteve69

Post by kinkysteve69 »

Hi :-)
Any foot fetish females around Plymouth / Exeter area??
Would love to find a female who shares the same passion i have for Heels / Boots. Not me wearing them but to enjoy shoejobs, bootjobs, cumming in the heels and watch them being worn in public places..... getting home afterwards to continue some fun!
It's a long shot.... but gotta be worth a try!!! :-)
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

Is there any one in Plymouth area who wants to meet up for heel fun.. am straight and got a wife but will try anything if heels are involved can bring lots of worn heels like kurt Geiger dune carvella lk Bennett new look etc most have been worn with the cum still in them and she loves it and even wanks me in them while wearing a pair and me wearing a pair.. hers are size 4 mine size 8 we like wearing rubber gloves when fuckin and she wanks me wearing them... let me know ASAP
bobbydj38

Post by bobbydj38 »

Hey I'm in Brixham not far from Plymouth
bobbydj38

Post by bobbydj38 »

Hi I'm in brixham not far from plymouth