USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

---
Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
ithinkigetit

Re: USA - New York - New York City, Long Island

Post by ithinkigetit »

Any girls between 21-30 in the NYC area with Nike Shox or Air Maxes? I enjoy playful kicking with them if you're interested in meeting up haha
sfdrew

Post by sfdrew »

I see that this place has a lot of men interested in cumming on shoes. Is anybody here into kink? Are there any femdoms? I'm not sure if I could ever actually attend an event but I'd be interested in licking the cum of other men off a woman's shoes, if it turned her on.
kandistiletto

Post by kandistiletto »

Hey all, I will be in town June 1-6 on the upper east side. I dress wearing my wifes boots and pumps. I like most of you LOVE the thought of hot cum sprayed all over her fuck me pumps. Let me know if anyone has an interest in meeting. I would love to model your wifes boots too!!
Kandi
Moonshield28

Post by Moonshield28 »

Hey there, anyone in Queens or Long Island Area want to meet for high heel jerk session. Can bring some nice pairs and we can swap heels.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I layover at the Marriott near JFK every once in awhile, would love to meet up with guys who love playing with/in high heel boots. I can wear women's sizes from 10up.
Don
Moonshield28

Post by Moonshield28 »

Not much of a high heel boot guy, more into stilettos, open toe heels and pumps. I can probably accommodate a 10 & 1/2 size for you.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

---
Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moonshield28

Post by Moonshield28 »

Same with me. On LI as well
izzysofly

Post by izzysofly »

Today is the day someone can have a good time with her today if u live in new York only she is gonna be free at 530 anyone wanna chill with her if u know what I mean kik me nycfeet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.