USA - Colorado

This section is for members to discuss Shoe Session Meetings in different cities around the world. Get together for shoe cum meets, shoe bukkake meets, etc.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tombone

Re: USA - Colorado

Post by tombone »

I'm in Denver and have a wife like that. She's cool with me using her feet/heels whenever I get the urge but she's not into pics or strangers. I can bring some shoes with me and meet you however...pm me and we'll see what we can do.
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

I had an hour long text conversation with my friend last night about her ex-boyfriend in Denver. Now I found out she had another boyfriend before that, also in Denver, who used to fuck her shoes. So I'm actually the third person to do this to her, a part of me wishes I was the first person but dam her stories are hot!! and turns me on BIG time!
She said both of them loved her feet which turned towards her heels and shoes. And she was OK with it.
With the first boyfriend "We found out 2gether" is her exact text quote when I asked her how she found out about his fetish, then she text, 'it turned us both on in a weird kinda way." This guy would buy her any type of shoe she wanted and in return, she let him fuck them whenever he wanted. wow!
The second boyfriend was more into her shoes than the first boyfriend. He would even jerk-off with them in front of her while she watched. She still remained friends with both after they broke up but lost touch with them since she moved.
My friend is a nurses aid and I just bought some new white and pink Nike Shox :)
tombone

Post by tombone »

I think the Colorado thread is slowing down. Is there anyone else in the Denver area?
tombone

Post by tombone »

Just thought I'd make a note to get Colorado to the top. Anyone in Denver?
CumsOnThighboots

Post by CumsOnThighboots »

Anyone with a shoe, boot, leather or Crossdressing fetish ever travel to Kansas City?
tombone

Post by tombone »

I don't see KC in my future but I'll let you know if that changes. Go Broncos!...lol
bill_panty

Post by bill_panty »

Is anyone else in colorado still into this? I'm trying to get up the courage to let someone else use one of my g/fs heels. I know I would love to use someone elses.
tombone

Post by tombone »

Absolutely! I'm in the Denver area and would love to meet you for a swap! PM me and let me know.
Zac37

Post by Zac37 »

I'm also in the Colorado Springs, Fort Collins area so
tombone

Post by tombone »

Still here in Denver.