New member and intro (from UK)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

asianguy12

New member and intro (from UK)

Post by asianguy12 »

Hi. I'm an Asian male, 37, living in Greater Manchester, UK. Because I grew up in a conservative family throughout my youth, I didn't explore much - in short, I've missed out on a lot, and there are many things I'm yet to experience.

Anyway, every time I see a woman wearing a pair of few-inch-heel stilettos, especially when I see a woman dangling her stilettos, I get very aroused! I imagine she would give me various types of shoe jobs, such as sticking a hard sausage in the small space between the sole of her foot and the insole inside the shoe, where she would trample, or I would ram a sausage in and out until it squirts. Alternatively, I would ram a sausage onto the top of her foot while she wears stilettos until it fully squirts.

I find taller women wearing stilettos even more arousing.