My Ex is trying to get me trouble

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wildfargo

My Ex is trying to get me trouble

Post by wildfargo »

So my ex girl and I broke up about 15 years ago, it was mutual break up we just had to go separate ways. Lately she been sending me email of her wear sexy high heels and dress asking me to leave my wife to be with her again. I found out later that she was engaged to be married, The dude cheated on her with his co worker. Trust me, I ignored her and block her, I am at the point of change email and changing number. My ex and I had a lot of fun while we were together. She know of fetish and how much I enjoy her walking around with stiletto and high heels. How much I enjoy having sex with her while she wear them. I remember this one time, I had a rough day at work, so I turn on my Xbox was having some stress relief gaming time. She came home after me asking me how was work was. I paused the game told her about my day and how my job was wearing me out with stress. After we talk she tells me to finish game, she heads off to the bedroom for a shower. After a while she walking in stand on the coffee table blocking my view of my game. Before I can tell her to stop blocking view of my game. She tell me to turn off my game take off my shorts and put my cock on the coffee table. I look up to see my sexy ex-girl friend dressed in red sun dress with black nine west 4 inch stiletto. I instantly went hard did as she ask. She started to crush my cock making me moan and groan under her heels. I cum after a while which she promptly twisted her heel on my cock to squeeze out the of the cum. She told me I was not done, she lifted her dress while still standing on the coffee table grinding my heels on the puddle of cum on table. She stop grabbed my head shoved into pussy telling me to eat her. This time it was her time moan and groaned as I ate her away after a while she let go of my head. told me to sit on the couch and she rode me till I yelled I was going to cum. she got off sat on the coffee table, use her high heels to stroked my cock till I cum all over her heels. She looked me took off her shoes and licked her shoes while she used her foot to stoked my cock. Afterwards she got up told me to jump in the shower with her, she was hunger wanted dinner and do some shoe shopping for new high heels. I missed those days, Since we both had different career path at 2 different ends of the country we couldn't stay together.
I have more stories on the fun we had. Bottom line I won't leave my wife and needs to find one of you guys instead lol
Victoria_moe

Re: My Ex is trying to get me trouble

Post by Victoria_moe »

lace her drink with fentanyl. works a charm to get annoying people off your back
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe
Bootplayer

Post by Bootplayer »

Go for the fun, no strings attached for life is to short and too long to be sour🙂
...also charmed by heels!
wildfargo

Post by wildfargo »

So just an update, my ex figure where my wife works. Confronted and begged my wife to divorced me,My wife clocked her knock her out had my ex arrested came home. We have the best sex with her wear pink nine west open toe stiletto I was sore this morning.
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

it is hard to get your mind off of the guy that you trampled with your stiletto heels for years. I miss my boytoy from a number of years ago. He still carries some of the scars from my heel nails.....mmmm I miss kicking his cock around and leaving my marks.
Fondly
wildfargo

Post by wildfargo »

I guess its time for another story past with my ex. This was a mix story bit of everything. It was the weekend on my birthday, my ex ask what I wanted for my birthday present since both of us are horrible at gift giving. It was much easier to ask then try to figure what buy for each other. I told her I have no idea since I didn't wanted much. She decide to have so fun with me, She threw me my car keys ask to go shopping. We went to local high end mall in Michigan, where she took me into Aldo store to find some stiletto heel. At this point I figure out what she is planning on and getting hard too. She start picking up stiletto asking me what I thought. I told her well I am getting happy and we need to leave, quickly. She sat on my lap with a 4 inch red Aldo heels in her hand smiling and told me to settle down. she waved the sale person over asking her for size 7 pair while doing the naughtily smile at me. She then sat next to me, tell me that I have to be good and help her remove her shoes. The sale person brought over the box, my ex unbox the shoes rubbing the soles of the heels. Telling me these would be great crushing you hard dick with these shoes. Man, I was sweating trying not to show happy I was down there. She put them on walk round showing me her sexy legs with those heels on. I nearly bust while sitting there, she know how to tease me. She sat back down took them off and told the sales person she will buy them. I was still sitting there sweating tying not to look too excited. We left and I had a chance to take settle down and take a breath. She giggled while holding my arm knowing she has total control of me now, all I could do was sigh. We walk to another store not sure what it was. Where she wanted to buy another pair of stiletto. I begged her to stop teasing me she just grinned dragging me along with her. She mange to find white 4 inch high heels with metal heels in her size. She tried them on and I just sat down sweating all over again. It told she can crush some stuff with that and that would look sexy. She quickly turn look at me with a puzzle look then it dawned on her what I meant. She nodding went to register to buy those high heel. On the way out she ask me what I really meant, I brushed told her that I would like to see crushing fruit and have me lick her clean. She thought I was crazy but willing to try. We walk by Bed bath and beyond, she grab my hand pulled me to the kitchen section where she found the largest cutting board she could buy.
We left the mall went to the groceries store to buy stuff for dinner since she likes me cooking for her. As we walk through the fruit section, she ask what she wanted me to crush. I grabbed apples mentioning an apple a day keeps doctor away, she laughed at my lame jokes. She also grabbed oranges and bananas also. Then I got the really bad idea I grabbed frozen pie and cake, she told me that was the limited of what she was willing to crush and I better help clean up and lick her shoes clean.
We didn't mange to get home because my and her parents invited use out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. We both had a blast eating and chatting with out families. I was getting horny so I told our parents that I had a long day tomorrow and I wants to go home and rest. We bid our farewell and rushed home.
At home my ex ask me what I wanted to do first shoe job and sex or crushing stuff. I told her its her choice we both clean up, she told me to clean off the kitchen island and wash the new cutting board. At the place we both lived, we had a 5 feet long kitchen island with sink at one end. I Spent time cleaning the kitchen. She came out shorting wearing white blouse with black skirt hold the 4 inch white heel. She ask how does do she want me to do this. I told her either have her walk on the kitchen island or walk on the floor and crush stuff. She decide to walk on the island because she want to look down on me while she crushed stuff. I first put out apples washed but not cut, help her on the island and she looked down and slowing grinding her heels on the apple with a confused look. She ask why do I enjoy this, it didn't long to see how hard I got while she crushed the apple. She give me a wicked smile, lifted up her heels and stabbed the apple. She lifted her her leg with the apple on her heel told me to eat the apple. I didn't hesitated and started eating apple off her heel. Then she told me to grab a banana set it on the cutting board. She did her sexy walk and told me this is my dick under her heel and grind her heel into the banana moaning saying this is so crazy yet fun. Last part was she wanted to serve me cake. She had me bring out a slice of birthday cake had me light it. she sang happy birthday to me, I blew out the candle took off the candle was getting ready to eat when told me to stop. I look up and she had a wicked smile, she walk over and crushed my birthday cake. She laugh said this was fun grinding her heels into my cake till she till her heel crack the plate in half. She stop said oops and smiled, She sat down on the edge of the counter top lifting her leg, she said, "Eat your cake lick my shoes clean, and hurry I still want sex too." Not wanted to wasted time I licked away, I turn away for some water, turn back to see her spreading her legs show me that under that black skirt she had no panties on. She didn't have to tell me twice, I put down the cup washed my face , went right down on her eating her away. She moaned loudly grab my head pushed forced me harder into her. More I ate her the louder she moaned, I swear the neighbor could her us.Soon her cum was dripping in my mouth with a bit of cake flavor. I just keep licking till she let go, she laid down on the counter smiling with labor breathing saying she wants to give me shoe job she needs my sack to be empty so I don't cum inside her. I told her not yet I still want to have some fun if she is willing. She give me that look and said, "OK" with a bit of confusing on her face when I grab her new red Aldo heel, used the pointed toe and started to rub her cunt with the shoes. At first she had the uncomfortable look on her face, she grab my hand and adjust the location. She let out a moan let go told me to keep going. I gently rub she cunt, she keep moaning louder. I grab the other shoe inserted into pussy she moaned louder and just let me do this to her. When the cum started to drip all over her new heels. I stop lick her cum off her heels, after I finished licking her shoes. removed the white shoes replaced them with red one. I help her off the counter she walked over to the dinner room chair sat down. Told me lay down and hurry I did what she told me. As I lay the she stood up and look at my hard cock, she pressed her heel on my cock, I could feel her cum that still on the tip of her shoes as she started to rub my cock with her sexy heels. She started going harder tell me that I need to empty my cum on her heels so we can have sex plenty of sex. It was my turn to moan under she heel. she sat down on the chair and pressed down hard and twisted and rubbing her heels on my cock. I yelled it was time, she saw the cum exploded under her heel on my belly. She stop lifted her heels from my cocked looked at all the cum that came out. She said, I think that not enough, pressed her heel on my belly to rub to as she said" Your little guys needs to go away" She started to stomp down on my belly. After what seem like hours, she got up walk over the the counter to grab the white heel. She bent over showing me her behind, I got up and took her from behind sliding my cock into her pussy. She scream and moan, told her to lick the cake off of her white heels while I pound her from behind. She grab her heel stared to lick it, while her body was going in motion of me screwing her. She drop her shoes and scream as I went fast and hard. I was getting ready to pull out since it was time to cum. She yelled to stay inside of her she wants more. I screw her more trying to hold it in. I couldn't hold anymore and pulled out She turn around sat on the counter top. She left her heel l and started rubbing my cock. I explode over her red heels with a sigh of relief I sat on the chair to catch a breath. She took her cum soak red Aldo heels off her foot, lick my cum off her red heel and looked at me saying she wanted more. She was looking so hot and sexy, she is rubbing her pussy and licking cum soak shoes clean I got hard again, sitting on the chair. She put her shoes back on did her sexy walk. Looked into at me and slide her self on my dick and said " My period just end 2 days ago so this time just cum, enjoy the ride." Before I can say anything else she was riding me faster and faster we both moaned outside. Took a while since I was spent, we both cum at the same time out, cum mixed together. She moan and said this felt so good doesn't it. I nodded in happiness and relief as she rode me till I was spent inside her. She got up slowly since she was tired from all the fun we had. She kick off the heels, limped toward the bathroom with cum running down her legs. I got up slowly walk following her to the bathroom for a shower and some nap time. Honestly that was the best birthday gift before I meet my wife.