WARNING about posting Southern Charms and other copyright violations

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Wetshoe
Site Admin

WARNING about posting Southern Charms and other copyright violations

Post by Wetshoe »

As many of you know, I had to take down all the photos of the forum in the past due to issues with copyright violations of Southern Charms material. They apparently search regularly since I just received another threat from them. In case of these issues, just know that rather than take all the photos down again, I'll try less damaging methods which can be done on time such as deleting topics or users. So to prevent being deleted:

1. Do not use photos which violate copyrights. Not even as your avatar as this may cause your user to be deleted.

2. Do not post links to material which violates copyrights.

3. Do not post anything about Southern Charms. Not even their URL or name since if I have to search quickly you may accidentally get caught up in a mass deletion.
Victoria_moe

Re: WARNING about posting Southern Charms and other copyright violations

Post by Victoria_moe »

People really don't get the idea that you can't just post any pic from any site... Smh my head
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe