Dangling My Shoe and Teasing You in the Office

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

MissRedYT

Re: Dangling My Shoe and Teasing You in the Office

Post by MissRedYT »

Kotik wrote: ↑Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:47 pm Agree with supercheap454 about new direction (cummy heels and walk in them). :)
I promise to think about this! πŸ˜‡
kioooooo wrote: ↑Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:17 am Amazing video, amazing you
Thank you! πŸ₯°πŸ’‹
socialman wrote: ↑Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:47 am hello sweaty!!! im from korea and so love your videos
maximum support for what you do and you've accomplished!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ your the hottest lady in youtube(in my heart :) ) anyway since your in this website i assume you know how some sort of kinky mans deal with heels πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ i wonder your interested in this type of action!!
if you are i bet all the men who has a heel kink would die for your heels to get their cocks inside it !! blessing thanks for you and posting here i wish you have a nice day dear~
Hehe, thank you for your support! πŸ’‹ I've also seen some Korean Youtuber girls who have some very interesting pantyhose clips! So you guys know a thing or two about this πŸ˜… You're right, I've read many posts before posting my first one and I've seen what kind of posts people are looking for; I'm taking it slow for the moment and see where the road takes us πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Kisses and have a wonderful week ahead! πŸ’‹
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

Hey guys! I'm back again with a new video at the office on my Youtube channel; this time I'm wearing High Heeled Sandals πŸ’‹ Watch it here: https://youtu.be/isLyhRUQYgk

kioooooo

Post by kioooooo »

Amazing!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

this is so hot ! thanks for the share :D
socialman

Post by socialman »

wow honey your nude louboutin dangling heels video is AWESOME 😍😍😍😍😍 you pantyhose toes and the nude heels matches so well as it was the symbol of foot fetish and heel fetish darling your the best
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Absolutely amazing videos! What size feet do you have, they are delicious, especially when they’re wearing hot as f**k louboutins πŸ‘ πŸ˜ˆ. Definitely would love to see you in them knowing they’re filled with hot Cum, also some Cum stains over them too would be a bonus, you’re so damn hot girl!! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

kioooooo wrote: ↑Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:50 pmAmazing!
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:36 am this is so hot ! thanks for the share :D
The pleasure is mine πŸ’‹ more videos to come :mrgreen:
socialman wrote: ↑Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:56 pm wow honey your nude louboutin dangling heels video is AWESOME 😍😍😍😍😍 you pantyhose toes and the nude heels matches so well as it was the symbol of foot fetish and heel fetish darling your the best
Ahhh, I just came here to post the link to my latest video and share some photos as well πŸ˜‹πŸ€­ Glad you already watched and liked it! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
tintinheels wrote: ↑Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:59 am Absolutely amazing videos! What size feet do you have, they are delicious, especially when they’re wearing hot as f**k louboutins πŸ‘ πŸ˜ˆ. Definitely would love to see you in them knowing they’re filled with hot Cum, also some Cum stains over them too would be a bonus, you’re so damn hot girl!! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Thank you! πŸ’‹ My feet size is 38-39 Europe, depending on the shoe. Louboutins are 38.5 🀭
MissRedYT

Post by MissRedYT »

some of you may have already seen my latest video, but here's the link to it: https://youtu.be/mc_7IF88r6A

Walking, dangling and pantyhose all in one clip! Enjoy :mrgreen: πŸ’‹

socialman

Post by socialman »

seeing them in picture again makes me so horny !!!! you pantyhose feet and loubs are soooooo delicate i wanna taste them fuck them so hard darling!

minor suggestion!! how about having your pediqure RED since your channel name and the loubs :3
TheHumanFootstool

Post by TheHumanFootstool »

Superb. Could I request a video with knee high leather boots?