Hey Guys… I’m back! 💋

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loubiloverxxx

Re: Hey Guys… I’m back! 💋

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

supercheap454 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:51 pm Omg yes please!!!
Id pay to see that any day!!! A full day barefoot, melting away in a heavily cummed pair of heels... thats soooo hot! Imagine the man glue between your toes and under your soles!! Super icky and slimey!
Well this is something that’s definitely going to happen, but you may have to wait a little to see it in my so Kates as I’m busy breaking in a new pair of black kid leather so kate 120’s.. as soon as I can walk in them for a prolonged period they’re going to get so much action and then abuse!! I love the feeling of the cum soaking between my toes when I wear heels, but never really let it dry in the shoe first… definitely going to try that soon babe 😊😍
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

:shock: welcome back wow that dangling one hit the spot
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
heihei

Post by heihei »

Awesome to have you back. I still have a pair of your Office stilettos I worship. Do you still have a pair of Anouks?
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

heihei wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:20 am Awesome to have you back. I still have a pair of your Office stilettos I worship. Do you still have a pair of Anouks?
That’s such a turn on to hear babe!! 🥰 hope you’ve been having lots of fun with them! Would love to see some pics of you enjoying them!! 💋 feel free to DM me on my OF page! …. The black patent Anouks got trashed tbh, I do have a pair in nude patent but they’re a half size smaller than the black ones and a little too tight to walk in. I need to break them in. Maybe the toe box needs a good hard pounding with a big hard 🍆? Think that would help break them in? 😵😍
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hello laura.
I think I'll pay the $15 to see these shoes destroyed. :wink:

Were these hot Louboutins totally destroyed?
Do you still have them or were they thrown in the trash?
I would love to see the end of these shoes falling into the river or river as an attached link.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14380 ... 1280-x-720

Please let me know
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:39 am
heihei wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:20 am Awesome to have you back. I still have a pair of your Office stilettos I worship. Do you still have a pair of Anouks?
That’s such a turn on to hear babe!! 🥰 hope you’ve been having lots of fun with them! Would love to see some pics of you enjoying them!! 💋 feel free to DM me on my OF page! …. The black patent Anouks got trashed tbh, I do have a pair in nude patent but they’re a half size smaller than the black ones and a little too tight to walk in. I need to break them in. Maybe the toe box needs a good hard pounding with a big hard 🍆? Think that would help break them in? 😵😍
You wrote ...The black patent Anouks got trashed tbh, I do have a pair in nude patent but they’re a half size smaller than the black ones...
Maybe you can you can cut the back of the shoe and make new mules like this ones. :twisted: :mrgreen: