Goth whore shoe adventures

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Victoria_moe

Re: Goth whore shoe adventures

Post by Victoria_moe »

shoddy90 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:21 am
Victoria_moe wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:19 am
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:07 am Thanks for sharing.
Do love a few of your shoes, for me, especially the classics, but you wear all your shoes and your outfits well,
and these ...........
https://slutterstock.com/picture.php?/591/category/27
https://slutterstock.com/picture.php?/584/category/27
so atmospheric
Glad you love my photography!

yes, it seems, even though i have all these exotic, expensive shoes, people seem to gravitate to the normie plain ones... so i have plans to get some, but with my own little twist of course!
Thanks for posts Victoria_moe.

Hmm, sure there are people doing more than (i)gravitating(i) to your shoes, Hah! :)

Some of your outfits and shoes look less darkly inspired, and I hope no offence by ignorance, as I have no experience of Goth or Cosplay. Is it right to think of your liking for Victorian outfits as Gothic cosplay, and what is it you enjoy about it, surely not just a way to take advantage of some random or other penis or opportunity to to decorate your shoes, feet or clothes with substitute sperm?

Yes, my preferred choice of playthings would be more dainty than your collection, although I was initially tempted to say more dainty and more "girly", but after considering, yours seem to take girly to the extreme, in ways, visual parodies of y grls shoes, although desire is complicated, and so could never say never.

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view

Always exciting to anticipate new shoes, so also looking forward to those new additions you mention.

Shod
Thank you for your message!

Some of my outfits (like my lolita stuff) is less dark, mostly because that stuff can be sweet, and pastel colours, and when it comes to cosplay, this is just whatever the char i am cosplaying is (some of them, just so happen to be gothic)

As for Victorian goth, no, it is not cosplay, as cosplay basically means dressing up as a char from a film, anime, etc.. where Goth is a subculture (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goth_subculture

As for Victorian goth, it's a type of goth, more rare than the common ones, you can read more about it here: https://gothtypes.fandom.com/wiki/Victorian_Goth Why do i like it? well, i do not like it just as a fetish no, I am a goth, i love the culture, the music and the "way of life" you could say, i feel that gothic attributes resonates with me more, it feels more of WHO i am. I am into alternative fashion, that is, fashion that doesn't conferm to the social norm. and i think that this is why it beings so much attention, being unique can be very attractive.

The world is full oif clones, everyone looks the same, girls mostly follow some sort of social normality that they conform to and they just blend in. Where i wear a giant goth dress, corset, collar, gloves, exotic shoes and stockings as my normal attire, walking down the street, seeing this juxtaposition makes people interested and brings a lot of attention.

It seems that, at least to me, where is a lot of alluring and sexual beauty in something that is unique or different. not just "another naked human", but someone who can really give you the imagination for something grater; not some sort of metapysical higher state of being, but something just a little bit more creative than normal, Wearing high highs as normal where you can see the top and garters, corsets, etc...

Of course, because i am into this archetype, i use it (like here) to explore and widen people's feitsh. I feel there is some hidden beauty and seuxal appeal in goth that a lot of people didn't know existed, and i like showing people that being different and unique is the ultimate form of sexual desire... or i am just a whore... either way, it works :)
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Contact me on Discord: victorique.moe
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Wow!, thanks for such a quick, qualitative, analysis. May have more to say, but will certainly take me longer to process and produce.
Shod
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

shoddy90 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:19 pm Wow!, thanks for such a quick, qualitative, analysis. May have more to say, but will certainly take me longer to process and produce.
Shod
ALways free to DM, email, discord me, etc.. we can talk about it and any requests you might have. <3
Requests are FREE (unless i need to spend money to fulfill your request). DM me for anything you want to see

Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

Got some new shoes!

Black suede high heels:

Pink suede high heels:

here are some images of me wearing it

Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

and the cum of course!

Note:
I took 4 videos of requests yesterday, i will be uploading them after i have edited them, thank you for your patience

Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

and a Bonus selfie from last night :)

Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

footguy1971 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:33 am Yes ma'am....that would be so hot.
New video! flats with white stockings shoe play!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dxn5676n ... zqe7&raw=1

holy_crusader

Post by holy_crusader »

hot, nice stockings
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Victoria_moe wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:08 pm

Thank you so much. So sexy on you and such great shoeplay. I blew a giant load watching that. My wife is going to be spending the day wearing a similar pair of flats that I just unloaded a river of cum into watching this video! Would have loved to put that giant load all over your gorgeous legs, feet and flats.

Your new heels are amazing and you make them even more sexy! Would love to see any videos of you shoeplaying with them in your white nylons. Your legs and feet are perfect and I love seeing you use them!
Victoria_moe

Post by Victoria_moe »

footguy1971 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:13 am
Victoria_moe wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:08 pm

Thank you so much. So sexy on you and such great shoeplay. I blew a giant load watching that. My wife is going to be spending the day wearing a similar pair of flats that I just unloaded a river of cum into watching this video! Would have loved to put that giant load all over your gorgeous legs, feet and flats.

Your new heels are amazing and you make them even more sexy! Would love to see any videos of you shoeplaying with them in your white nylons. Your legs and feet are perfect and I love seeing you use them!
Very happy you like it! i enjoyed making it for you <3