Late night walk in pink ballet flats

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Flatscrush

Late night walk in pink ballet flats

Post by Flatscrush »

Some slugs met their demise. Felt soo good the damp weather brings them all out. Enjoy
Last edited by Flatscrush on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Flatscrush

Re: Late night walk in pink ballet flats

Post by Flatscrush »

These would be great shoes for inshoe crush xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Thank you that was awesome !
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I done the same in my work heels too xx
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:00 am I done the same in my work heels too xx
Nice i bet it felt great :D
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I love stepping on and crushing bugs. Not many women have this fetish xx
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:04 am I love stepping on and crushing bugs. Not many women have this fetish xx
Thats true, I really like how you crush slugs its pretty rare finding slug crush videos.
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 33&t=80710

My work heels crushing snails and slugs xx
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:21 am https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 33&t=80710

My work heels crushing snails and slugs xx
Wow thank you so much. That was a great video i liked the way you made the first slug pop. Your awesome keep up the slug hunting :D
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I have a full floor view video of alot of slugs being crushed with those same heels. Very messy and sticky shoes at the end of it. I crushed them ontop of an already crushed pile of locusts