GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, minni, sh03s, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Post Reply
SirRye
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 am

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by SirRye » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:50 pm

That's great but the pictures is way to large, any smaller sizes? :lol:

Newfootlover
Posts: 2218
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Newfootlover » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 pm

Definitely stroking material!!!

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Loliduck » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:47 am

SirRye wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:50 pm
That's great but the pictures is way to large, any smaller sizes? :lol:
Sorry, I'll compress then smaller for you

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Loliduck » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:56 am

SirRye wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:50 pm
That's great but the pictures is way to large, any smaller sizes? :lol:
size has been reduced significantly. and now you can click on the image for the full (still compressed) size


What do you guys think about the pics? hot? good?

Lolwtf62
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 am

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Lolwtf62 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:25 am

Wow :shock:
What a nice photo-shoot !
I like the blue heels, and seeing cum on them is pretty sexy !
I also enjoyed when she wear them again with cum on her feets, damn what would i give to take off the shoes and adding my cum on too !

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Loliduck » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:38 am

Lolwtf62 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:25 am
Wow :shock:
What a nice photo-shoot !
I like the blue heels, and seeing cum on them is pretty sexy !
I also enjoyed when she wear them again with cum on her feets, damn what would i give to take off the shoes and adding my cum on too !
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

She should wear all the cum! Give the slut what she needs!

Lolwtf62
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:57 am

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Lolwtf62 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:41 am

Loliduck wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:38 am
Lolwtf62 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:25 am
Wow :shock:
What a nice photo-shoot !
I like the blue heels, and seeing cum on them is pretty sexy !
I also enjoyed when she wear them again with cum on her feets, damn what would i give to take off the shoes and adding my cum on too !
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

She should wear all the cum! Give the slut what she needs!
Yes i enjoyed them !
Oh yes cum on both shoes, let's warm her 2 feets :P

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Loliduck » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:46 am

Lolwtf62 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:41 am
Loliduck wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:38 am
Lolwtf62 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:25 am
Wow :shock:
What a nice photo-shoot !
I like the blue heels, and seeing cum on them is pretty sexy !
I also enjoyed when she wear them again with cum on her feets, damn what would i give to take off the shoes and adding my cum on too !
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

She should wear all the cum! Give the slut what she needs!
Yes i enjoyed them !
Oh yes cum on both shoes, let's warm her 2 feets :P
Haha! I'll take the left 😂

keztof
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:57 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by keztof » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:20 am

Amazing and you are so lucky get some shiny leather heels covered next time and see if she would be into licking the cum off the heels and stockings

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Loliduck » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:26 am

keztof wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:20 am
Amazing and you are so lucky get some shiny leather heels covered next time and see if she would be into licking the cum off the heels and stockings
The New Rock Shoes are real leather ;)

She can and does lick them, but on camera, Will have to see ;)

Glad you liked them, and the quality

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adidasyas, aspreno, Carpenter1769 and 16 guests