GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Post Reply
snapcase
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Re: GF heels and info

Post by snapcase » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:13 am

Loliduck wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:06 am
snapcase wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:03 am
Awsome thread, please more pics 😍👍
Glad you enjoy it. What's your favourite shoe here? What would you do to them? Any fantasy here?
Loliduck wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:04 am
Not sure why these pics are rotated. 🙄
Thx very much for your uploads.
My favourits are strappy Heels, this Kind triggers me hard.
I like to cum on her Arch and on her Toes (if the shoe is open) when she wears strappy Heels (peeptoes, Wedges or sandals)
Anyway, your Girl is very beautiful.

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels and info

Post by Loliduck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:19 am

snapcase wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:13 am
Thx very much for your uploads.
My favourits are strappy Heels, this Kind triggers me hard.
I like to cum on her Arch and on her Toes (if the shoe is open) when she wears strappy Heels (peeptoes, Wedges or sandals)
Anyway, your Girl is very beautiful.
I'm sure she'd like that!

But, unfortunately, she doesn't like wedges! Haha (I guess it doesn't fit in with any of her style)

We where sl close to buying platform peeptoes. But then this stupid virus kicked in.

SirRye
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 am

Re: GF heels and info

Post by SirRye » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:24 am

Loliduck wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:04 am
SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:44 am
Any example of your GF's shoe fetish pics that makes you hard.
I guess this helps too ;)

Image

Image
Yes that's really good, I hope she more into cum soaker feet in her shoes. Nylon and socks will absorb the cum.

She also into boots? (Not platform boots like the other one)

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels and info

Post by Loliduck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:35 am

SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:24 am
Loliduck wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:04 am
SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:44 am
Any example of your GF's shoe fetish pics that makes you hard.
I guess this helps too ;)

Image

Image
Yes that's really good, I hope she more into cum soaker feet in her shoes. Nylon and socks will absorb the cum.

She also into boots? (Not platform boots like the other one)
We have a "basket" full of cum stained nylons. She has actually worn stains out, pretty visible too. Yeh, they stain nicely (only thr black tighcker nylons though)

What type of boots? High boots? Heel boots? Knee boots?

SirRye
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 am

Re: GF heels and info

Post by SirRye » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:53 am

Ankle boots or some stilleto type boots in any length.

But she always uses without nylons?

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels and info

Post by Loliduck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:59 am

SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:53 am
Ankle boots or some stilleto type boots in any length.

But she always uses without nylons?
Uhh, like this, maybe?
IMG_20200407_165714-min.jpg
We have skme nice boots on the list to get when this blows over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels and info

Post by Loliduck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:00 am

SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:53 am
But she always uses without nylons?
Yes, pretty much.

SirRye
Posts: 300
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:36 am

Re: GF heels and info

Post by SirRye » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 am

Loliduck wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:59 am
SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:53 am
Ankle boots or some stilleto type boots in any length.

But she always uses without nylons?
Uhh, like this, maybe?
IMG_20200407_165714-min.jpg

We have skme nice boots on the list to get when this blows over.
Yes bro.

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels and info

Post by Loliduck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:48 am

SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 am
Loliduck wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:59 am
SirRye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:53 am
Ankle boots or some stilleto type boots in any length.

But she always uses without nylons?
Uhh, like this, maybe?
IMG_20200407_165714-min.jpg

We have skme nice boots on the list to get when this blows over.
Yes bro.
ah, glad you approve! ;)

Loliduck
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:14 am
Location: London UK

Re: GF heels and info

Post by Loliduck » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am

Okay, I am going to take pics today, let me know what shoes you guys want today, from the set on the front page.

and choice colour of nylons

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests