GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Loliduck

Re: GF heels, info and cum in shoes (update)

Post by Loliduck »

thearkivist wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:15 pm WOW!!!

The two of you could make an absolute killing if you really wanted to with these images, or even clips. Hot fucking damn.

I'd love to see her give you a heeljob with those pumps and stockings from the first page, or even those steampunk heels :wink:
haha, I said to her, because of all the costumes she has and the way she dresses in public and stuff she would be a amazing at camming! haha, and if it ever happens, we would be sure to up the type of pics we do from soft to hard! haha.

the one from the first page? is that the black ones from the very first image and the ones from the hot tub on page 7?

Glad you are enjoying them mate :)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

We would love to see more cum in and on her shoes and her wearing them in public and dangling
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:00 am We would love to see more cum in and on her shoes and her wearing them in public and dangling
After the virus is over, we can do this!

She has wore stains in public on many occasions, you can just see it here in this pic too (on her stocking)

SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Loliduck wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:09 am
gfluvsheels6 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:00 am We would love to see more cum in and on her shoes and her wearing them in public and dangling
After the virus is over, we can do this!

She has wore stains in public on many occasions, you can just see it here in this pic too (on her stocking)

Any pics of her wearing cummed shoes barefooted?
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

SirRye wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:14 am
Unfortunately not, she likes nylons and lace and stuff like that, barefoot doesn't fit any of her current style. :(
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Loliduck wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:19 am
Unfortunately not, she likes nylons and lace and stuff like that, barefoot doesn't fit any of her current style. :(
Oh that's okay, but the blue mary jane really turn me on. Please more cum in inside of the black block heels.
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

SirRye wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:23 am
Oh that's okay, but the blue mary jane really turn me on. Please more cum in inside of the black block heels.

Oh, I am glad you likes the blue Mary Jane shoe set! those shoes needed some loving ;)

Black block heels, These ones?
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Loliduck wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:41 am
SirRye wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:23 am

Oh, I am glad you likes the blue Mary Jane shoe set! those shoes needed some loving ;)

Black block heels, These ones?
The black heels wet shoes set that im talking about but that OH.. love those shoes.
Loliduck

Post by Loliduck »

SirRye wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:46 am The black heels wet shoes set that im talking about but that OH.. love those shoes.
Yeh, the big chunky new rock shoes are quite the special ones! I will be sure rto include both the shoes we are talking about in future shoots ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great pics you guys........I'm one of those 'would love to see her barefoot in a shoe full of cum' guys as well...... :?

Oh and yep, enjoyed the blue heels :D