She gave me her beige pumps

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

antonio22nz

Re: She gave me her beige pumps

Post by antonio22nz »

not much happening just a few more pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

She is now wearing these heels unknowingly with my cum inside. I have a new bargirl friend hopefully she will fit some of my remaining heel collection
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

just an update on their condition doesnt look like they have been worn much lately
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

just an update on their condition doesnt look like they have been worn much lately
Pheels

Post by Pheels »

Better pic
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

She is giving me her really well worn stripper heels that she has been wearing for two years
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

some better pics her feet sweat a lot in these pumps
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hmm ... nice autentic Shoe's ... I like it ;-)

Many fun...

Greats centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

They are really dirty and have a strong scent she wore them last night. She wants to sell her old sandals
antonio22nz

Post by antonio22nz »

They are really dirty and have a strong scent she wore them last night. She wants to sell her old sandals