New GF - Dirty Boots and Sneakers, Tattoo'd Legs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

hstern6969

New GF - Dirty Boots and Sneakers, Tattoo'd Legs

Post by hstern6969 »

My wife left me last year, but I have been talking to someone new. She does not know about my love for shoes. This relationship is incredibly new (like couple of weeks new) so we have not had sex yet. In any case, she is a zookeeper and a science teacher. She is short (about 5'1"). She originally sent me pictures of her working at the zoo and I mentioned Dirty Boots (a reference to a Sonic Youth song, we both like noise rock music) and she made a joke back about "if that's what you're into I won't judge". I don't think she will judge either.

In any case, enough of the mini-autobiography here is some pictures for you dirty boot and sneaker lovers. Not really my thing, but I know there are people here who will appreciate!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hstern6969

Re: New GF - Dirty Boots and Sneakers, Tattoo'd Legs

Post by hstern6969 »

Update to this: she now knows about my love for feet and shoes. She doesn't own any high heels, but she told me I could pick some out of her and that she is a size 7. :)
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Some more for you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Also, she now knows how much I enjoy it. We have not had a chance to have any fun with it yet, but she said she painted her nails today and is going to send me pics of it tomorrow. :)

She also naturally loves to walk around barefoot in shorts around the house all day long, and if we're sitting around she likes to prop her feet on me a lot. :twisted:
LightsOut2

Post by LightsOut2 »

Updates?
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

LightsOut2 wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:54 amUpdates?
Hey LightsOut2,

Yes, some updates. We're still together and she was true to her word; she really does not judge and does indulge in it. I have gotten a few great foot jobs from her. She also likes to prop her feet up on my legs often when we're on the couch watching TV or while she's doing her college work. Her feet aren't ticklish so it works out great for me. I can touch and rub them while we're sitting there and she doesn't mind. No real good photos of any of this; hasn't been any time.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

great to find such lady... she has sey legs... any chance to see her feet ? and how about boots, does she wear boots ? how about her feet aroma ? thanks for sharing
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

wizardoz wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:36 am great to find such lady... she has sey legs... any chance to see her feet ? and how about boots, does she wear boots ? how about her feet aroma ? thanks for sharing
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, she wears boots for work; but also has a pair of winter booties. They're not high heel or anything like that. She doesn't own any pair of high heels, however she has told me before that she'd be OK with me getting some for playtime. Her shoe size is US 7. Again, we've been so busy with family life that there has been no time for more serious play time. I'm not a foot aroma kind of guy, but her feet smell fine.

I don't have many pictures, but here's a candid I took a while back and another she sent from a while back.
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg