Pumping the pedal with her High Heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

SneakyCreamer

Re: Anyone here like pedal pumping too??

Post by SneakyCreamer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:32 pm

I got into pedal pumping at a very young age. I grew up in the city and there was a younger woman who lived in an apartment across the street. She must have worked in an office as she wore awesome high heels and skirts everyday. The street parking was tight and she wasn't very good at parallel parking.

I used to wait for her to come home around the same time everyday and watch her try and park. She tapped or bumped so many bumpers. Hearing the squeaking of the bumpers hitting and seeing the cars rock back and forth while imaging her heels pumping the pedals was so hot. Usually, I'd have my cock stuffed in a heel while watching this and would dump a load quickly. She would then get out of her car and walk inside like nothing ever happened, heels clicking on the pavement!

heelsfan23

Post by heelsfan23 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:22 pm

SneakyCreamer wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:32 pm
I got into pedal pumping at a very young age. I grew up in the city and there was a younger woman who lived in an apartment across the street. She must have worked in an office as she wore awesome high heels and skirts everyday. The street parking was tight and she wasn't very good at parallel parking.

I used to wait for her to come home around the same time everyday and watch her try and park. She tapped or bumped so many bumpers. Hearing the squeaking of the bumpers hitting and seeing the cars rock back and forth while imaging her heels pumping the pedals was so hot. Usually, I'd have my cock stuffed in a heel while watching this and would dump a load quickly. She would then get out of her car and walk inside like nothing ever happened, heels clicking on the pavement!
thanks for sharing. my first experience was early on in childhood too. I was in a car back seat, it was a big 80s car
with the bigger pedals, a woman that is a relative was driving with heels, could see her pressing the pedal had nice legs and it turned me on, got hard, didn't even know what was happening and why :oops:

Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:58 am

I absolutely love pedal pumping! Used to rush for the backseat adjacent to the driver's seat whenever my mom would drive because sometimes she would drive with her heels on and other times she would kick them off and drive in her nylons only.

smirnoffx

Post by smirnoffx » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:33 pm

heelsfan23 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:57 pm

I have fantasies of getting my cock pumped under high heels like a gas pedal until I cum hard under the high heels soles
Hot, didn’t even know I was into this till now.

heelsfan23

Post by heelsfan23 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:59 pm

smirnoffx wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:33 pm
heelsfan23 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:57 pm

I have fantasies of getting my cock pumped under high heels like a gas pedal until I cum hard under the high heels soles
Hot, didn’t even know I was into this till now.
I am glad that you like it, welcome, this is the first thing I discovered about myself early on and then
from this I discovered other things I was into involving a woman wearing heels and doing very sexy things with them

insole

Post by insole » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:47 pm

it is just beautiful when beautiful women in their high heels torment the gas pedal. Nevertheless, there is a sexy increase. carstuck. if you got stuck and let your wheels spin with your high-heeled shoes ... a dream!

smirnoffx

Post by smirnoffx » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:01 pm

heelsfan23 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:59 pm
I am glad that you like it, welcome, this is the first thing I discovered about myself early on and then
from this I discovered other things I was into involving a woman wearing heels and doing very sexy things with them
Couldn’t agree more, feel the same.

gasfitter72

Post by gasfitter72 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:52 pm

I love it. Cant get enough.
My mrs obliges for me and sex is based in and around the concept

gasfitter72

Post by gasfitter72 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:52 pm

I love it. Cant get enough.
My mrs obliges for me and sex is based in and around the concept

heelsfan23

Post by heelsfan23 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:57 am

gets me so hard every time I see a woman pumping the gas pedal revving with her sexy high heels, the sight of the sexy legs and sexy foot in tall sexy heels is a great turn on. I would bust a nut if my cock was under her high heels getting pumped under her heel sole