Shoesession Clips

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

johnson90

Re: Shoesession Clips

Post by johnson90 »

haithar wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:01 pm I've traded clips with Johnson before no problem. Really cool peoples. Recommend trading him!
Thanks bro, anytime again...recommend you for trading too :)
johnson90

Re: Shoesession Clips

Post by johnson90 »

Ken_Masters31 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:09 pm Hey Johnson90, if you're going to say you're English is better than somebody else's, you may want to actually write things in a proper way LOL!! For example, when you say: "partially mine is better than yours" it should be...Mine is partially better than yours :mrgreen:

Just a thought
Yeah i know its not correct everytime, sorry i try :D

But is "you're English" correct? Doesnt it should be "your english"....Just kidding :)

Thanks for the advice...Ill try to improve my english skills hehe