I'm Ashlee :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Sudsey

Re: I'm Ashlee :)

Post by Sudsey »

Me too :) other side of the country though so I may as well be in another country.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Welcome Ashlee.
I must say you've got gorgeous legs and feet. looking forward to future posts from you. Great intro BTW. 👍🏼
You know that smell is an all time high
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

Hello Ashlee, you are amazing, I love your beautiful feet and heels, I would licking. I hope you hang more photos.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

ashleexx wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:04 pm hey guys, I'm ash I'm new here! my ex was on here or maybe he still is :evil: I am 27 and i have a foot fetish much like you :D I'll post some pics! i have a few pics and videos and i love making them! im selling videos and pictures of what ever you want me to do! and i mean anything! can verify pics and videos by putting a date and name in them but I gurantee youll know its me :twisted: i love shoe play, foot play, peeing, wet shoes, cummed shoes, toy play, i have a variety of shoes! heels, sneakers, flats, sandals, flip flops, id love to chat with you all and share some fun and stories! dont be shy!
Ash x
Welcome! Hot body, i love your tattooed feet in those heels...would love to see a good cumshot all over them!
heelsrme2

Post by heelsrme2 »

Welcome and g'day!
Very, very sexy. It's sad to hear you don't have a huge collection of heels but I'm sure we could address that!
ashleexx

Post by ashleexx »

thanks guys! love the replies! id love to see some cum on pictures of mine if anyone wants to private message me!
really does turn me on this stuff!
ill post a couple pics, also for the sneakers guys! sorry I don't have all of my shoes in yet I cant seem to post pics off my phone and have to wait till im on my laptop!
feel free to chat Im always up for a chat!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

ghjk
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoefun24

Post by shoefun24 »

damn you have sexy shoes and feet, look forward to seeing more :twisted:
arteta

Post by arteta »

Love the picture of your feet in those pink sandals! :D Do you have any more in them or similar ones?
Jhonheels

Post by Jhonheels »

Omg! These nude sandals are so sexy.
Would love to see you arch’s on them.