I'm Ashlee :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ashleexx

Re: I'm Ashlee :)

Post by ashleexx »

Atlas wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:03 am So does that mean you won’t do inheel messy stuff??
I sure would :)
ashleexx

Post by ashleexx »

I would do in heel messy stuff for private video/pics yes!!

I do sell my worn heel and shoes :)

I live in Australia, thanks for your replies and making me feel welcome! ill get a pic of some of my shoes up soon!
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Hi i love the arch of your feet in this pic! Would be great to see you trample a dick between your arch and the insole of these shoes!
Irshaad

Post by Irshaad »

Love it sexy feet
Irshaad

Post by Irshaad »

Love to c ur videos
goombasquish

Post by goombasquish »

Last edited by goombasquish on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Oh ok :) so where abouts in Australia do you live?? I’d like to see you heels collection to see what I’d like to see you squish inside your heels?! :) & I guess price is important:)
ashleexx

Post by ashleexx »

Irshaad wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 pm Love to c ur videos
Message me :)
ashleexx

Post by ashleexx »

Atlas wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:31 am Oh ok :) so where abouts in Australia do you live?? I’d like to see you heels collection to see what I’d like to see you squish inside your heels?! :) & I guess price is important:)
I’m in NSW, I’ll try get some pics and add to this post, I’ll have to do it on my laptop it won’t let me post pics off my phone :( but sure if your interested in me doing stuff for you private message me :)
thedevilx69

Post by thedevilx69 »

wow an aussie girl nice ashlee im from oz too