I'm Ashlee :)

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

beaz51

Re: I'm Ashlee :)

Post by beaz51 »

great to see a fellow aussie, tassie boy here, do u do messy pics & destruction ?, can we see your sneakers?
ashleexx

Post by ashleexx »

Hey there! I do messy stuff yes! Private message if you like! I have my sneakers posted back in this thread 😊
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey beaz51, good to see another Aussie :) I think we would be lucky to have a GF like Italian boots :) gorgeous legs, sexy feet & he gets to fill her heels, boots & runners with anything he likes :) imaging having a girl of that caliber wearing sexy heels & boots & lets him cum in them, squirt lotion in them, put food, mud, anything really & goes about her day :) what a turn on hey lol....
Tell us a few exciting things you’ve done with your Mrs :)
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:33 am a Huge Designer heel collection that I have, they include Louboutin, Gucci, Jimmy choo and so on.
Show don't tell, son.
cavallo

Post by cavallo »

Ash, I read your introduction, saw the sexy image of your feet ,.. and fell in love.
adidasyas

Post by adidasyas »

hey ashlee! you should have access to the shoes of his new girlfriend! :twisted:

i have a friend, she loves to wear and abuse my girlfriends shoes :twisted: :mrgreen:
Steve22

Post by Steve22 »

Hi Ashlee. Would love to see some videos!
FredMartin78

Post by FredMartin78 »

Last edited by FredMartin78 on Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I'm in love! :P

Welcome, you super hot thing you!
footfetis

Post by footfetis »

Are you crazy that feet legs and heels will give me a heart attack soooooo hot and awsome