mean shoe job with platform flip flops... so what happens when you pinch the penis closed just as he starts cumming...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

mean shoe job with platform flip flops... so what happens when you pinch the penis closed just as he starts cumming...

Post by Jewel »

mmmm you like these platform flip flops don't you? pathetic worm... i trample it under them on my new board full weight the sharp edges of the shark teeth treat are driven deep into that fleshy cock and i grind and twist it into submission... after i have beaten it down its time to build it back up gently rubbing to get it to grow and throb... i catch it just right between the shoes and work it up and down until the orgasm builds and just as he starts to explode i slam my feet together trapping it tightly between the edges of the soles effectively cutting off the flow... a little cum escapes so i clamp down even harder until he begs let go please... as soon as i released the pressure cum shoots out of it like a fountain... my work here is done he came, i ruined it lol https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: mean shoe job with platform flip flops... so what happens when you pinch the penis closed just as he starts cumming.

Post by sandalfan1 »

I love seeing your feet work a cock over good. They always look so sexy when you have cum on them or next to them! Those platform flip flops are super hot too!