a little pain a little pleasure... a little bliss a little pressure

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

a little pain a little pleasure... a little bliss a little pressure

Post by Jewel »

these sexy Ellie mules have an oval shaped heel that seems to just dig right into a cock trapped on the board... nice sharp edges and the soles are great for crushing that thing flat and then bringing it back to life with a little loving touch... he cums all over the table in a huge gush for these sexy sexy shoes!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: a little pain a little pleasure... a little bliss a little pressure

Post by sandalfan1 »

I am glad to see an update from you Jewel. It's always nice to see your toes and work. Thank you.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

oh i have been busy!! I just got tired of taking the time to post places without getting any feedback kind of seemed pointless ;)
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Hi Jewel,
Really cute heels. What brand? I hope the heel tips were sharp :)

Spikingly,
Gina
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Its unfortunate but a lot of people just look without contributing. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the fact that you wear classy clothing while cock crushing. It seems that so many places seem to think that what most guys want is a nude woman in heels. I prefer the opposite so thank you for being classy.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:22 am I am glad to see an update from you Jewel. It's always nice to see your toes and work. Thank you.

i have been so busy with sessions i have not really had a lot of web time... and to be honest for a while i was posting daily here and got little to no feedback from anyone here... so i took a little break and am going to try it again and see :)
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Ginas1120 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:39 am Hi Jewel,
Really cute heels. What brand? I hope the heel tips were sharp :)

Spikingly,
Gina
Hey babe!!

they are Ellie and the heel tips were disappointingly not sharp on the edges at all... so i sharpened them with a nail file lol
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:22 am Its unfortunate but a lot of people just look without contributing. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the fact that you wear classy clothing while cock crushing. It seems that so many places seem to think that what most guys want is a nude woman in heels. I prefer the opposite so thank you for being classy.
Well thank you! i prefer street clothes to liquid vinyl and leather... it seems so cliche and over done and naked oh hell no lol i wear street clothes for sessions too depending on the client... its refreshing to be abused by the girl next door in high heels and jeans... that she just wore to target lol ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very true. I love innocent outfits that do dirty things.
Jewel wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm
sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:22 am Its unfortunate but a lot of people just look without contributing. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate the fact that you wear classy clothing while cock crushing. It seems that so many places seem to think that what most guys want is a nude woman in heels. I prefer the opposite so thank you for being classy.
Well thank you! i prefer street clothes to liquid vinyl and leather... it seems so cliche and over done and naked oh hell no lol i wear street clothes for sessions too depending on the client... its refreshing to be abused by the girl next door in high heels and jeans... that she just wore to target lol ;)