huge shoejob clip collection - who wants to exchange?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

the_nightfox

Re: huge shoejob clip collection - who wants to exchange?

Post by the_nightfox »

DO NOT TRADE WITH JOHNSON90.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

the_nightfox wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:51 pm DO NOT TRADE WITH JOHNSON90.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS LURKER HES CLAIMING THAT HE BOUGHT HQ/STUDIO CLIPS BUT HES MOSTLY OFFERING CLIPS HE DOWNLOADED FROM TUBESITES.
HES MAD THAT HE DIDNT GOT WHAT HE WANTED CAUSE HE HAD NOTHING TO GIVE FOR!

EVERYBODY CAN CONVIENCE THEMSELFES HOW IT IS TO TRADE WITH ME, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD YOULL GET SOMETHING GOOD FROM ME!
WATCH OUT NOT TO WASTE YOUR TIME WITH PEOPLE LIKE NIGHTFOX!!!!!
XchanchillaX

Post by XchanchillaX »

I have most of STICKY SOLES studio videos where he cums on girls feet as " art projects" without them even knowing, like full cock rubbing and huge cumshots. Every video has got me off I probably have a couple hundred dollars of content. Interested in premium videos of girls getting their feet cummed without knowing and or wearing any kind of open toe shoes that was cummed prior to them wearing. Also have over 500 photos of young feet (at least 200 with faces) pm me