Me and my BBW Mistress

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

carcomp59

Re: Me and my BBW Mistress

Post by carcomp59 »

I see a BBW "friend" about once a month, I wine and dine her and then we return to her place for the evening. Considering she is 52, she has this insatiable sexual appetite. She is quite graphic when she tells stories of when her and her ex were swingers. There is absolutely nothing she won't do.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

carcomp59 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:55 pm I see a BBW "friend" about once a month, I wine and dine her and then we return to her place for the evening. Considering she is 52, she has this insatiable sexual appetite. She is quite graphic when she tells stories of when her and her ex were swingers. There is absolutely nothing she won't do.
I'm interested
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

ShandaBlue wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:15 pm Thanks guys. I hope to post new videos sometime next week. Here is her Jeffery Campbell Lita ankle boots:
I want to see these covered!!! If you won't, I will ;)
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

cumthenlick wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:26 pm
carcomp59 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:55 pm I see a BBW "friend" about once a month, I wine and dine her and then we return to her place for the evening. Considering she is 52, she has this insatiable sexual appetite. She is quite graphic when she tells stories of when her and her ex were swingers. There is absolutely nothing she won't do.
I'm interested
i would love to know more! maybe a new thread?
mrmister11

Post by mrmister11 »

wow so hot! Thanks for sharing those awesome Shots and Videos!
Heeldude12

Post by Heeldude12 »

Holy hell she has the hottest heels ever. I’d love to see more of her in her collection
ShandaBlue

Post by ShandaBlue »

New. Highest Heel brand 8" platforms with Leg Avenue frilly sox and stockings in hot pink.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djfergu

Post by djfergu »

AMAZING pics! Can't wait to see more!