Sexy friend's feet! Hot Girl

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: Sexy friend's feet! Hot Girl

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would take those brown suede heels and cover them with enough loads that her toes would be dripping with cum. Her toes look so sexy in that pair!
raphaelod

Post by raphaelod »

NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:39 am Shes very sexy! Good taste in heels too!
Are you into her feet or her in heels?
How come she likes to tease you?
Im into her feet.. we're good friends and i told her that i have a foot fetish.. then she aways send me pics from her nails done.. new shoes and stuff.. She's size 6 and i love her feet.. really sexy dont you think?
raphaelod

Post by raphaelod »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:07 am I would take those brown suede heels and cover them with enough loads that her toes would be dripping with cum. Her toes look so sexy in that pair!

Thats her on brown heels <3
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Its interesting she sends you photos of her in heels if you've said about the foot fetish, I wonder if many women would interpret it this way too?
Not that I'm complaining, nor should you. I would treasure a friendship like that!

Do you see her often? I wonder how she is when you physically meet?
raphaelod

Post by raphaelod »

NorthantSimon wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:06 am Its interesting she sends you photos of her in heels if you've said about the foot fetish, I wonder if many women would interpret it this way too?
Not that I'm complaining, nor should you. I would treasure a friendship like that!

Do you see her often? I wonder how she is when you physically meet?
oh yeah.. i got a nice friendship.. she likes to show me her heels.. her pedicure.. even pshysically she shows me her hails.. show's me her feet.. its really nice
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I used to have a brilliant friend that knew about my love of heels on a woman. The heels in my avatar I bought for her.
Sadly I pushed it too far and we're no longer friends. I stupidly read too much into it.
That was about 4 years ago now. I miss her a lot.
raphaelod

Post by raphaelod »

NorthantSimon wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:17 am I used to have a brilliant friend that knew about my love of heels on a woman. The heels in my avatar I bought for her.
Sadly I pushed it too far and we're no longer friends. I stupidly read too much into it.
That was about 4 years ago now. I miss her a lot.
Oh thats too bad.. thats why i be respectful and treatful with her .. i dont wanna look like a pervert or something.. then the things flows very well.. hope you and your friend can be ok one day!
Hornycucks

Post by Hornycucks »

Beautiful feet in killer heels. Would love to keave a load on her feet in any if them. Lucky guy
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Sadly that ship has sailed with my friend. She's not spoken/text me for 4 years, blocked me on all her social media too so I can't even admire from afar now.