Cum stained heels sent to another woman

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cumthenlick

Re: Cum stained heels sent to another woman

Post by cumthenlick »

Oh wow the look amazing what size are they
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Deisy CD wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:24 pm Amazing woman! Where did you find her??
Marktplaats ;-)

@rest
TY all! I’ll try to update asap
citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 »

Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martinpumplover

citysneak101 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:56 am I am actually in the middle of doing this with two different women right now! Although I recently got into wedges and flats the ones I sent them are sneakers (similar to converse with no heel). It is amazing how far you can get them to go with just being polite and friendly. I can post some of mine if you’d like?
Would love to!
ptnt

Post by ptnt »

Awesome. Great legs. Any patent shoes or boots to send her? Would love to do something like that. How did you persuade her to do it?
citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 »

S.
Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martinpumplover

ptnt wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:49 pm Awesome. Great legs. Any patent shoes or boots to send her? Would love to do something like that. How did you persuade her to do it?
Nope, not yet ;-)
Convincing her was quite easy, a bank transfer was enough haha.

@citysneak101 great upload
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Your wife get them back?
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, that's great! Love the Zara Heels. They look very sexy. Especially I like how the toe area is cut.

Great pictures! It must be so horny to know, that a another woman is wearing your wife's heels and she does know, what you have done to the heels but your wife doesn't :-) Also she doesn't know, that another women is wearing her heels, which is such a great kick :-)

Will check back on this threat regulary and hope to see some more pictures together with some updates of your story :-)
Martinpumplover

sh03s wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:18 am Your wife get them back?
Not yet. The mailman is having some delays I guess...

@Richie
Yup! :twisted: