High Heels Galore

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Post Reply
User avatar
ChristinaMoss
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 am

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by ChristinaMoss » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:43 am

Thanks for all the love :)
IMG_20181110_233542_163.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
toeprints93
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 pm
Location: England

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by toeprints93 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:05 am

Now that's a pair i could submit to.
You know that smell is an all time high

Lytra7
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by Lytra7 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Wow, I wish I worked at your office and that you were my boss :)

User avatar
ChristinaMoss
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 am

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by ChristinaMoss » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am

Lytra7 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:25 pm
Wow, I wish I worked at your office and that you were my boss :)
I'd work you hard! ;P

bellybash
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 am

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by bellybash » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:42 am

I'll second that! Would work my nuts off for you :wink:

Lytra7
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by Lytra7 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:53 am

ChristinaMoss wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am
Lytra7 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:25 pm
Wow, I wish I worked at your office and that you were my boss :)
I'd work you hard! ;P
Do I get a reward for all the hard work?

User avatar
ChristinaMoss
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 am

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by ChristinaMoss » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:34 am

Lytra7 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:53 am
ChristinaMoss wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am
Lytra7 wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:25 pm
Wow, I wish I worked at your office and that you were my boss :)
I'd work you hard! ;P
Do I get a reward for all the hard work?
I'm not known for my kindness when Im in heels. ;)

User avatar
ChristinaMoss
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 am

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by ChristinaMoss » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:35 am

Evening All.
IMG_20181112_081039_804.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bellybash
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 am

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by bellybash » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:52 am

:P

User avatar
NorthantSimon
Posts: 549
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:09 am

Re: High Heels Galore

Post by NorthantSimon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:10 am

ChristinaMoss wrote:
I'm not known for my kindness when Im in heels. ;)
Even better!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests