Green fabric mules

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Green fabric mules

Post by Mrs.HB »

We were at a party and a woman we didn't know left them in the house when she went out to the deck......a little small on me but some guys like that....do you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
sh03s

Re: Green fabric mules

Post by sh03s »

Mrs.HB wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 am They have been in the closet and decided it was time to take them out for a show......a little small on me but some guys like that....do you?

Fucking wonderful

Sidenote: have you been playing in your friends' closets lately? I'd love to see the aftermath.
lover88

Post by lover88 »

these mules look wonderful from behind.. and your feet too..
im glad theres finally new content :)
cant wait to see a the front and a cock on these ;)
feetinheelsaddict.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 am They have been in the closet and decided it was time to take them out for a show......a little small on me but some guys like that....do you?
Cant see them from the front, but i think theyre even hotter than the golden pair...please a huge cumshot over feet while she wears these mules!
indiedumbo

Post by indiedumbo »

That view of your feet in those mules is so hot...
Love the view from the back!
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

They are a little small on me........because they were borrowed from a friend of mine. And it didn't take long for a monster to start lurking from behind!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Mrs.HB wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 am We were at a party and a woman we didn't know left them in the house when she went out to the deck......a little small on me but some guys like that....do you?

Go on...
lover88

Post by lover88 »

this thread is so exciting already.. i wonder if his knob fits the mule since the mules are abit smaller from your friend ;)
feetinheelsaddict.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:38 am They are a little small on me........because they were borrowed from a friend of mine. And it didn't take long for a monster to start lurking from behind!
A little small but hot anyways....i hope the Monster came all over your feet/shoes/toes!
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

We were at a friends house with several couples and everyone kicked their shoes off inside....there was a large pile. Hb and I were inside alone and he kicked these green mules aside......no one was watching so I slipped them on. A little tight but my foot worked its way in.....I walked to the end of the hall near the basement stairs and he puleed out his camera and his cock!