Green fabric mules

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sh03s

Re: Green fabric mules

Post by sh03s »

Mrs.HB wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:23 am We were at a friends house with several couples and everyone kicked their shoes off inside....there was a large pile. Hb and I were inside alone and he kicked these green mules aside......no one was watching so I slipped them on. A little tight but my foot worked its way in.....I walked to the end of the hall near the basement stairs and he puleed out his camera and his cock!
So you kept them? You didn't figure out who was the previous owner?
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

No....we did not keep them. Hb loves when I try other women's shoes on....it turns him on! And, I think its kind of sexy. We have posted other topics where I try on shoes from closets of friends.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
sandelcums1123

Post by sandelcums1123 »

love this so much cum hard