Gold sandles

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Gold sandles

Post by Mrs.HB »

Hi guys....bee a while. We went shopping and wanted to show you my new CFM heels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
lover88

Re: Gold sandles

Post by lover88 »

oh wow, i love gold shiny heel sandals. your legs are perfect..
cant wait to see a cock between the strappys ;)
feetinheelsaddict.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:56 am Hi guys....bee a while. We went shopping and wanted to show you my new CFM heels
Nice, we cant wait to see them feet and shoes cummed on :D
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

I just love the way they fit....so nice and tight holding my feet captive. The heel height is perfect walking and clicking all the shoe lovers heads turn to see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
indiedumbo

Post by indiedumbo »

Gosh those look amazing!!!
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

They look like they could do with some lubrication
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

shoemanuk2000 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 am They look like they could do with some lubrication
Do you mean lube......or some other form of moisturizer? I think Hb is having an arousing good time as I roll around on the be and show of my strappy high heels
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I cant wait for more! this is very sexy!
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 am I cant wait for more! this is very sexy!
You think this is sexy? So does my photographer....I was so into the session I didn't realize he had slipped out of his pants and started rubbing my soles! Oh god.....his cock is getting hard
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Mrs.HB wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 am
dangeroussail wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 am I cant wait for more! this is very sexy!
You think this is sexy? So does my photographer....I was so into the session I didn't realize he had slipped out of his pants and started rubbing my soles! Oh god.....his cock is getting hard
I dont blame him at all!