Gold sandles

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Atlas

Re: Gold sandles

Post by Atlas »

Please tell us he fill your heels with cum via the arch area of your heels :)
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Well those sexy little man shorts needed to come off so I had full access to that lovely cock and balls! So nice to have a naked man with all his junk ready so I can use my sexy heels to pleasure him......don"t you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Just love to get Hb in this position....Work the shaft as his cock grows!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

G
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brian222

Post by Brian222 »

So happy to see you back. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say it’s alot more fun when you post ;) can’t wait to see the rest. Keep up the good work
lover88

Post by lover88 »

wow i love it
feetinheelsaddict.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

lover88 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:50 amwow i love it
And I love it too! Getting stripped out of his clothes....a naked man with his dick out and lusting over my sexy high heel sandals...wanting my sexy toes. Yes I love wrapping my shoes around a shoe lovers cock!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

So gorgeous!
tombone

Post by tombone »

I've been off the site all year. What a fantastic thread to come back to! I've missed you Mrs HB!