Hello and Pics of Wife in Heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

hstern6969

Hello and Pics of Wife in Heels

Post by hstern6969 »

Hello everyone,

A quick background: I have never been interested in women's feet or even high heels all that much. Something changed in my last year when my wife and I started experimenting with some pegging and femdom and now I can't get enough. Attached are some pictures and a video of some cock teasing from my wife with her feet.

Apologies for the camera, we don't have the best gear yet. Hoping to change that by the end of the year! I guess as you can see I have a preference for kitten heels and mary janes. So does my wife, as she doesn't wear heels very often so she can not walk in stilettos but really likes the cute shoes I've bought for her over the past year.
P1190077.JPG
P1190118.JPG
P8090007.JPG
P8090011.JPG
P1190230.JPG
vlcsnap-2017-12-25-16h03m49s567.png
https://xhamster.com/videos/wife-teases ... sh-8751870
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe blaster

Re: Hello and Pics of Wife in Heels

Post by Shoe blaster »

Hot stuff! Keep up the great work! 😍😍
Look forward to seeing many more pics of you and your beautiful wife!
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

nice love to see more,she look hot
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

cant wait for more posts. looks like it could get interesting
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Thanks everyone. Here are some more from the same sessions. We havent' taken any new photos in a while, but that could change soon :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Here's some more.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Love the style of heels, please tell me she lets you cum inside her heels & she puts them on for you??!
Take some pics showing us the gap in her arches when she has her heels on :) that’s a sexy place to cum into, the arch area when she’s wearing her heels! :)
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

she is one sexy lady!

I know you say she cant walk in stiletto's, you could try getting her a selection of taller heels to get her used to them
hstern6969

Post by hstern6969 »

Hi atlas, sorry to say I am not interested in cumming in heels so we have never done that.

dangeroussail, she would wear stilettos in the house as a sexual thing for me but not outside. She just can't walk in them she wobbles around too much :lol:, she's not interested in wearing heels outside of the house. Her mom has been a secretary her whole life and has really hurt her feet from wearing heels every single day for 40 years. She made sure to tell my wife to wear them as little as possible. However, for my birthday or some other special occasion she'll wear them outside the house.
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

love the hose's please more..