LONG TIME STALKER - GF interested in foot and shoe stuffs

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mikejones227

Re: LONG TIME STALKER - GF interested in foot and shoe stuffs

Post by Mikejones227 »

Sexy as hell
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

Love the boots! Where did you get them and how much did they set you back?
RaverBoy3221

Post by RaverBoy3221 »

I'll be showing her all the great things you guys have said. :) She's out of town at the moment. Sorry I took so long to reply it took a little for the post to get approved and I have the wrong email linked up I think. Le girlfriend and I have yet to get into the nitty and gritty of it yet, she's worn the boots with my cum in them all knowing it's there, but yet to wear some with a fresh load. She said she likes how it feels on her toes though. :twisted: She only has a handful of heels, but that will be changing as soon as I get some debt paid off. :) As for the boots and where they came from? I got them from Amazon I believe, they were merely 40-50 dollars. :) I feel like I find some pretty good shit for pretty cheap. Would be nice to splurge and get her some designer heels but I definitely don't have that kind of money right now XD I've got some more pics, but I gotta wait until she's back into town to grab some more. :D By the way, all the pics besides the boots were taken by her. :D A couple of the pictures were too big sadness :( Any way to shrink em down?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bbwandheels

Post by bbwandheels »

Wow. She is incredible! Very jelouse!

If you look in the announcements at the top of the forums it jas a cpl topics on how to post pics.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Incredible pics. I can't wait to see fresh cum on her feet in heels!
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

WOW! I’d love to Cum in her heels and post them back for her to wear, she looks soooooo hot!!! :twisted:
labtec

Post by labtec »

Great pics, keep cumming! :)
You can use this well known free software to shrink your pics: https://www.irfanview.com/