new here (sorta) and a bit of a story.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

BootsNHeelsFoamer

new here (sorta) and a bit of a story.

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

I had been a member here for a while, but wasn't very active. Then one day a few months ago my account was gone, so I said screw it. But recently decided to come back. I had dated a girl I went to school with for several years, but things didn't work out. I told her about my fetish a year or so into things, and she could never really get into it. She did try though, and would wear boots or heels I bought her for going out and occasionally in bed. My favorite pair was a pair of patient leather thigh high black boots. Silky soft, I loved when she would wear them. After we broke up, they ended up being cum dumpsters, and eventually trash.

Fast forward a bit, I became friends with a beautiful young lady, and eventually we officially got together. I had told her about my fetish while still friends. Being a virgin, and never having been in a relationship, she thought it was odd to say the least. But once we hooked up I began telling her more about it and eventually she agreed to try it. The first ever she did it, she had worn a pair of low heeled strapy heels to bed. Once I was close, she took one off and jerked me until I nutted in it. She still wasn't very fond of it, but she enjoyed how much pleasure I got.

Since then things have moved along very nicely. She personally doesn't get turned on by them, but seeing how excited I get does something for her. I've bought her several pairs including a suede pair of strapy closed toe, 40s inspired heels, real English ridding boots, brown knee high leather boots with about a 3 inch heel, and most recently a pair of thigh high, black suede boots with a 3 inch heel, and side sipper. The two pairs of boots get used the most. The brown boots feel lovely especially when we use some KY warming jelly, they've had countless loads blasted on them and clean up really well. The suede boots are to die for, and she's made me cum on them twice now, but they are hard to clean and probably won't last long.

I can't guarantee posting pictures, but I plan on at least posting stories. I plan on eventually telling her about this sit, but I don't know yet how she will take it