slaves cock is crushed under my cowgirl boots and then i milk him dry on glass so you can see it all

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

slaves cock is crushed under my cowgirl boots and then i milk him dry on glass so you can see it all

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

talk about hot! these sexy durango "crush" boots have hard decorative soles and even harder heels and i use them to crush his cock flat against the glass with a camera under it so you can see the damage and my smiling face while i torture him until he finally shoots a huge load and you can see his cum get cut off as i apply pressure... and watch it spill out when i let up! then i step on his cock and grind his cum into my sexy boot sole! this is the full HD version filmed above and below the glass!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NikeReax

Re: slaves cock is crushed under my cowgirl boots and then i milk him dry on glass so you can see it all

Post by NikeReax »

That is unbelievably hot underclass. I could see bugs and treats crushed under those on the glass table!