My wife's feet

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Biggerboy302
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

My wife's feet

Post by Biggerboy302 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:59 am

My wife has amazing feet and takes lots of pictures for me. Message me if you would like to send her shoes to wear for you pleasure. Enjoy the pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Newfootlover
Posts: 1738
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Re: My wife's feet

Post by Newfootlover » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Her feet and those flats definitely need some cum!!

Biggerboy302
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

Re: My wife's feet

Post by Biggerboy302 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Sent today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
dangeroussail
Posts: 3130
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: My wife's feet

Post by dangeroussail » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm

welcome to the forum, she has very sexy feet. does she have any heels?

Biggerboy302
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

Re: My wife's feet

Post by Biggerboy302 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 am

dangeroussail wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm
welcome to the forum, she has very sexy feet. does she have any heels?
Yes lots what kind of heels do you like. This is the only one she has sent me in heels but i can get the little slut to do more. If you send her heels you can see her wear them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VNDZ
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Re: My wife's feet

Post by VNDZ » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:02 am

Biggerboy302 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:28 pm
Sent today
Would love to see more of these!

User avatar
dangeroussail
Posts: 3130
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: My wife's feet

Post by dangeroussail » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Biggerboy302 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 am
dangeroussail wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm
welcome to the forum, she has very sexy feet. does she have any heels?
Yes lots what kind of heels do you like. This is the only one she has sent me in heels but i can get the little slut to do more. If you send her heels you can see her wear them.
please get her to send as many as possible in heels

ShoePollution
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 pm
Location: US Midwest

Re: My wife's feet

Post by ShoePollution » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:16 pm

Biggerboy302 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:59 am
My wife has amazing feet and takes lots of pictures for me. Message me if you would like to send her shoes to wear for you pleasure. Enjoy the pictures.

received_492760477570233.jpeg
For me, these are terrific - I get the impression that they're her "everyday, 'round the house" flats. Would love to see more of them and more of her in them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Biggerboy302
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

Re: My wife's feet

Post by Biggerboy302 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:49 pm

dangeroussail wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 pm
Biggerboy302 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:42 am
dangeroussail wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:34 pm
welcome to the forum, she has very sexy feet. does she have any heels?
Yes lots what kind of heels do you like. This is the only one she has sent me in heels but i can get the little slut to do more. If you send her heels you can see her wear them.
please get her to send as many as possible in heels
Will gets some over the weekend

Biggerboy302
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

Re: My wife's feet

Post by Biggerboy302 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:50 pm

ShoePollution wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:16 pm
Biggerboy302 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:59 am
My wife has amazing feet and takes lots of pictures for me. Message me if you would like to send her shoes to wear for you pleasure. Enjoy the pictures.


received_492760477570233.jpeg
For me, these are terrific - I get the impression that they're her "everyday, 'round the house" flats. Would love to see more of them and more of her in them!
Will do

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: striker89 and 2 guests