Mules on the Airport

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

wlothar

Mules on the Airport

Post by wlothar »

Hi Guys! This will be my first post in this forum. Hope you like it!

I saw this lady on the terminal in an airport. She looks like 40's to 50's, blonde, with beautiful eyes and an outstanding feet in leather mules.
I LOVE LEATHER MULES. Best smell ever.

Ps: I have more photos like this. If you like, please let me know!

(Sorry for the not favorable angle. She looked at me many times during this "photo session". Maybe she noticed what I was doing as she smirked after I was a bit closer to her)
2959.jpg
2958.jpg
2956.jpg
2954.jpg
2951.jpg
2949.jpg
2948.jpg
2947.jpg
2946.jpg
2959.jpg
2958.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Re: Mules on the Airport

Post by ZaraSandals »

Nice! Quite similar to the style that my wife has: http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60828
playslides1951

Post by playslides1951 »

Yessss..candid is always so awesome...I did some shot at airports and on the street whenever I gat some sexy feet and heels.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Very nice mules and I do believe very comfy for the cock as well :D
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Well, not bad, i prefer the classic mule design - nice walking sound and you can easily fill her up :D

https://youtu.be/ym5a8uN0uY4

all credits to El Buscador

Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels