My cute mate with her cabin crew heels

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

mrtickles

Re: My cute mate with her cabin crew heels

Post by mrtickles »

I think you should sniff one and cum a lot in the other....make spread all over the inside of her shoe. Then next time do the same to her other shoe.
Within a few weeks her shoes will smell heavenly yummy !!!!!

Then we all would want to do her shoes!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Essexdude16 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 4:52 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:04 am Does she know you cum her heels? That would be hot if she knew and let you.
Actually I never cumed in her high heels i want them I would sniff them heels also.
Ask if you could borrow them while she is on vacation sometime. If she asks why you can answer, "more fetish stuff." See where it goes. You never know.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Update my mates cabin crew heels needs alot of my cum & sniffing them everyday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If she takes pics of her wearing them for you next time you see her stick a post it note inside her heels with a smiley face or something cute or funny she’ll like & say next time you fly send me a pic of it still your heels :) imagine getting a text from her slipping one heel off to see that post it note still stuck inside her heels :) & gain momentum from that & make it a game to see what she’ll wear inside her heels for you!
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Atlas wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:15 am If she takes pics of her wearing them for you next time you see her stick a post it note inside her heels with a smiley face or something cute or funny she’ll like & say next time you fly send me a pic of it still your heels :) imagine getting a text from her slipping one heel off to see that post it note still stuck inside her heels :) & gain momentum from that & make it a game to see what she’ll wear inside her heels for you!
Yea i understand she is my best friend in the world but i love to sniff them & put my cock in them high heels tho
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yes I know you do, you can still do those things, but the more you have fun with her in regards to her heels, the more she will be relaxed with you playing or having time with her heels! How else do you get the opportunity to stick ya cock in them??
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Atlas wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:48 pm Yes I know you do, you can still do those things, but the more you have fun with her in regards to her heels, the more she will be relaxed with you playing or having time with her heels! How else do you get the opportunity to stick ya cock in them??
Never.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So start having some fun with her & try some notes in her heels, she’s having fun with you sending you pics.....
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Atlas wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:25 pm So start having some fun with her & try some notes in her heels, she’s having fun with you sending you pics.....
Iam trying to buy them cute high heels from her anyway.