Slave caught in the witches web... his cock is stomped under spiked heel witch boots unti he cums

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

Slave caught in the witches web... his cock is stomped under spiked heel witch boots unti he cums

Post by Jewel »

Witch Jewel catches a slave in her web and he wakes up strapped in her cock abuse board... dazed and confused he looks around the room trying to figure out where he is and he notices his cock is up through a hole in the floor and he is trapped... in a room full of shoes and boots... he struggles but to no avail... just then he hears the click of high heels coming his way... and he gets his first look at the 5 inch spiked heel black lace up boots as the step up onto the same floor his poor little cock is trapped in... and she says i caught you in my trap... as her spiked heel twists and grinds into his cock and those hard soles step down on it he is sure he will never leave this place... but even in fear he cannot help himself and his cock starts to get harder and harder thats when she tells him she needs worm cum for her spell and he is the worm... he fights to hold back but in the end the powerful boots of this witch are more than he can bear and he explodes all over the table... thats when she tells him its not enough he will have to produce more.... before midnight... he knows for sure now he will never leave this shoe dungeon. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jewel

Re: Slave caught in the witches web... his cock is stomped under spiked heel witch boots unti he cums

Post by Jewel »

these boots... have been used in videos and sessions for over 5 years they have crushed countless things, busted hundreds of balls, trampled hundreds of slaves, been worshiped, have been bled on cummed on and in and worn out. they were JUST featured as part of my witch costume in my last video... they are wearing out and i must part with them and get a new pair... they are for sale here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Worn-out-Delic ... 3287945792