it IS possible to stomp the cum out of a slave

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

it IS possible to stomp the cum out of a slave

Post by Jewel »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe blaster

Re: it IS possible to stomp the cum out of a slave

Post by Shoe blaster »

Hi Jewel, in those sexy shoes with those sexy feet nothin is impossible :P :twisted:
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

hmmmm maybe i should try it!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

heelsfan23 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:13 pm read on Tweeter once about a guy cumming while getting kicked in the balls, he got bit too excited I guess getting ballbusted by domme, but not sure if is possible getting cum out just pumping the balls with the Ellie heels with the with guy lying down :mrgreen:

this is the only way I have seen it done so far, not sure if there are other ways

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/65907 ... +Ball+Pump
actually in that video the is stepping on his ball sack pulling his cock through this fingers... he came from the stimulation created by his own hand :)
whatwhat

Post by whatwhat »

Jewel wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:16 pm
heelsfan23 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:13 pm read on Tweeter once about a guy cumming while getting kicked in the balls, he got bit too excited I guess getting ballbusted by domme, but not sure if is possible getting cum out just pumping the balls with the Ellie heels with the with guy lying down :mrgreen:

this is the only way I have seen it done so far, not sure if there are other ways

actually in that video the is stepping on his ball sack pulling his cock through this fingers... he came from the stimulation created by his own hand :)
Well that's not as exciting. should be balls all the way..
whatwhat

Post by whatwhat »

Jewel wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Well that's not as exciting. should be balls all the way..
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Love the gas pedal idea. Please do more like that in the future!