My first shoe fetish video with xvideo link Picture updated!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jennnaughtyfeet

My first shoe fetish video with xvideo link Picture updated!

Post by jennnaughtyfeet »

Hi everyone,

I am Jenn, and was told it was best to upload videos on to this forum. Please correct me if I am wrong, new hear. I hope you like this video, very nervous so be gentle please.

https://www.xvideos.com/video30687741/m ... abComments
Last edited by jennnaughtyfeet on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
SirRye

Re: My first shoe fetish video.

Post by SirRye »

Best video to start my day thanks Miss Jen, and may i know your shoe size? at foot scent inside your shoes and boots, and your feet is totally sweaty?
iam a fan right now of you.. please more videos, and keep asking something you want to know <3
wjpeter

Post by wjpeter »

Hi Jen, thanks for the video. Would you also do patent leather ballerina flats?
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Love your vid Jen - can't wait to see more! Do you have peep-toe heels and sexy ankle socks?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Unfortunately the video doesn't play when I click on the link. It gives me an error message. Looking forward to seeing it and more of you.
jennnaughtyfeet

Post by jennnaughtyfeet »

:? Sorry about this everyone. I guess they do not approve. I have created a xvideo page, and as soon as I uploa the video on there, I will let you all know.

Let me know of any kinky things you all like with heels, if it sounds interesting I will give it a try. :D x
guido

Post by guido »

Welcome, Jenn! We look forward to your posts and video page. What are your favorite types of shoes?
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

hey jena i would love to see you cut up or burn a old pair of sneakers you may have laying around
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Hi Jen, I’m unable to see your video either, but from what people have said I’m sure it’s awesome! Talking of kink would you be willing to lend a pair of your heels out then I’d Cum in/over them for you and sen d them back for you to wear and post the pics on here for us all to see. I assure you I am 100% genuine and no time waster :twisted:
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Just watched your video on xvideos sexy as fuck and amazing story would love to shsre same experience with you. You are so gorgeous too 😗