Shoe Humping slave caught with his dick in my pumps while he was supposed to be cleaning them!!!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

Shoe Humping slave caught with his dick in my pumps while he was supposed to be cleaning them!!!

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ch/SHOEJOB this time i caught him in my shoe room with his pants down and his cock IN one of my pumps!!! I decided to punish him by forcing him to fuck the shoe he was touching... but while i sit in front of him wearing another pair of pumps with 1 inch metal spikes all over the toes... and i kicked him in the balls and ground and twisted those spikes in his sack until he was almost crying... we did this until he came WITHOUT permission INSIDE my shoe!!! then i traded shoes and slipped my foot into the hot cum inside that pair of shoes walked around a bit and then took them off to show the camera... put them back on and went to work with cum all over the inside of my shoe and all over my foot and toes! turns out cum makes a pretty good lotion!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Jewel on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Re: Shoe Humping slave caught with his dick in my pumps while he was supposed to be cleaning them!!!

Post by Atlas »

Seriously did you wear those heels to work with all that cum inside?? That's hot if you did!!:)
platformcumm

Re: Shoe Humping slave caught with his dick in my pumps while he was supposed to be cleaning them!!!

Post by platformcumm »

What do I have to do to be able to play in your shoeroom?
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

well only for the second half of the day i came home for lunch and caught him lol i did wear them back though i was disappointed when i got home and there was really no trace of it in the shoes... i never wear nylons and i am always taking them off and walking around barefoot throughout the day so the insides get dirt prints but that was all that was left of him in them lol a dirt print :)
Patthom

Post by Patthom »

The C4S preview is terrible!! It shows nothing about the clip.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

they have been having server issues and its just taking the initial 10 seconds from the video... its not accepting edited versions but ill try redoing it again.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

it took it :) check it out now
Patthom

Post by Patthom »

Much better clip, at least we get to see what happens in it, how the shoes look, how hard the kicks are etc.
Many thanks.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

i agree :) i wish they would let me make longer previews but 30 seconds is it :)
seth277

Post by seth277 »

I can not but be indignant and leave here my repudiation of your videos stepping on living crustaceans ... total lack of respect for life ... if it is to kill them that is to feed you. just for sadism I can not admit.