fucking and blowjob with cock on shoe?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalcum

fucking and blowjob with cock on shoe?

Post by sandalcum »

Hey guys!

I've been around this amazing forum for a while now but i can't find much of what i really want to see.

I would love to see movies where a cock is through an open toe (peeptoe or sandals) and then get sucked or fuck with the shoe on the cock.
My wife and i fucked once with her sandal on my cock and she thinks it was great because the shoe was rubbing her asshole while i fucked her pussy. I'm sorry i dont have pics or vids because she's not a fan off a camera in bed.
But i keep trying!

So, if anyone have some of these vids i could see, i would really appreciate it!
FeetnHeelCrosser

-

Post by FeetnHeelCrosser »

-
Last edited by FeetnHeelCrosser on Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tictac86

Re: fucking and blowjob with cock on shoe?

Post by tictac86 »

I know your struggle, i have been trying to collect them for a while now. There are a few, wife is coming let me see if I can post atleast one link before she does
sandalcum

Post by sandalcum »

That's what i'm looking for!
Wonderfull!
tictac86

Post by tictac86 »

This needs more posts
Demeeurgul

Post by Demeeurgul »

I got a couple of videos like that which I'm willing to trade if you're interested. Screenshots attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tictac86

Post by tictac86 »

Demeeurgul wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:33 am I got a couple of videos like that which I'm willing to trade if you're interested. Screenshots attached.
yessssss