Wife got ready for playtime

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bond007

Re: Wife got ready for playtime

Post by Bond007 »

Looking forward to your update as well, .... May I ask, how old your wife is? Does she like to tease men with her high heels or sexy outfits?
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I cant agree more! It is SO sexy that a woman wears her shoes in everyday use but also wears tge same shoed for sex. I like to think a woman like that enjoys the memories and attention/glimpses she gets with her office heels. To me it says she feels naturally sexual in her everyday wear, and likes the visual tease of knowing where those sexy feet and shoes were just hours before. FAR sexier that 6" platform stripper heels you know are never worn outside the bedroom.
highheelskong

Post by highheelskong »

Lovely picture. You'r luck guy!
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

tezna wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:48 am Thanks, tell your wife I have cum twice. Her ass looks amazing too!
I told her and she couldn't stop blushing! She said she enjoys knowing she had such an effect on someone. I on the other hand think it's hot given the fact that I like to share pics of her for others to enjoy
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

Bond007 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:35 am Looking forward to your update as well, .... May I ask, how old your wife is? Does she like to tease men with her high heels or sexy outfits?
She is in her late 20s. She does like to dress up in provocative outfits because she says if she looks sexy, she feels sexy and while we are out she doesn't react to anyone. But when we get home and I ask her about and she can see I'm cool with it, she admits she noticed a few guys staring and it gave her quite an ego boost. Frok my point of view I love showing her off and I'm turned on by other men wanting her sexually
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 pm Have you ever noticed cum from other guys in her office heels???
I haven't (unfortunately). There was one guy at there work who flat out asked to cum on her heels. I have explained she wouldn't be cheating if she let him or anyone else do it because it would be a turn on for me. Unfortunately she said she turned him down because she wasn't attracted to him so that was that
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

one photo is this even legit?
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

SUPER SEXY. this is shaping up to be one of the hottest threads on here from just this one post... Cant wait to see more and hear more about her work exploits. Any chance of her taking a photo or two from her office?
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

fake