Help me make my boyfreind enjoy his high heels fetish

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Bellamia

Help me make my boyfreind enjoy his high heels fetish

Post by Bellamia »

Hi!

I did an intruduction in the French forum, but not in English, so there it is.
My name is Mia, I'm a 26 years old women from Quebec, Canada. Soon in my relation, I made my boyfreind unveil to me his high heels fetish. It was a first for me, even if I had already eared about that. So I made an Intenet search to try to understand this fetish and I end-up here. I read a lot and I tried to understand this fetish.
Me and my boyfriend had a better discussion about what he like, what he wanted to do, what were his fantasy... I put my limits. Well, we sorted out how we wantnit to be.

Then since, Imcame here time to time to find ideas, to suprise him, to give him a little surprise gift if you know what I mean. But, what I mostly see is guys cummin in relatives shoes without their consent, witch first discuss me and second, he told me he's not interested in, only cum on the shoes, especially when I wear them. (witch I'm ok with as long as he clean the really well after)

So, since it's the reason I'm here, I want the ear what you like, what are your best memories about sex/heels. What are your fantasies. I whan to geat nice ideas. It's gonna be his birthday soon and I want to make him happy, give him an unforgetable gift.

So go head, say yours stories, fantasies etc. I will read them with great pleasure.

XxX
Mia
Last edited by Bellamia on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bond007

Re: Help me make my boyfreind enjoy his high heels fetish

Post by Bond007 »

Hello Bella Mia,
nice name by the way and your boyfriend can be very happy that you are so tolerant and open minded.
The fetish can be very different, and I agree with you, that cumming in shoes of strangers is not everybody's thing.
But the forbidden and secret aspect of it are certainly turn-ons for many (here and outside in the real world).
First of all you need to find out, what his favorite style of shoes are, as you might have discovered here, it reaches from sneakers, flats, boots to high heels - and all of these have many variations in form and colors. Then you would certainly please him, if you bought a new pair of his favorite high heels (perhaps only for indoors or the bedroom, if you know what I mean). Then if you go out for dinner, start with a little foot play and place your high heel (in my fantasy) between his legs and push a little on his cock until he gets a hard one. Later you can continue the foot and shoe play (with nylons or naked feet) by taking this cock between your feet and rubbing it - either till he explodes on your feet or shoes, or just as foreplay and teasing or seduction. If you enjoy the power of your position, you might want to make him lick the cum of your feet or shoes, .... Maybe you enjoy him kneeling in front of you and kissing your feet or licking your high heels???
Wish you a lot of fun and hope this helps a little. Perhaps you want to take pictures of his birthday and share them with this community. You can post pictures of your shoes and get advice which ones are the favorites of this community?
Best and sunny greetings from Germany
shoe_luver

Post by shoe_luver »

Hello Bella Mia,

Well let me start by saying that i m also form Quebec, and that i also have fallen here thanks to google. I did see your message in in the french section,but noticed it dated from last year and so i wanted to answer here since it was recently posted. Having had a shoefetish all my life i understand how difficult it must have been for you boyfriend to talk to you about his fetish. it not an easy thing to simply come out and say ( well at least in my case) but i can say that i m glad i got my fetish out in the open with my wife.i also do understand (after having had many discussions) that its not the easiest thing to understand. Although she may not be crazy about the fetish as i am, she does understand me and does participate in my fetish.si je peut t aider a mieux comprendre son fetish laisse moi un message.
Bellamia

Post by Bellamia »

Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm Hello Bella Mia,
nice name by the way
Thanks.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm and your boyfriend can be very happy that you are so tolerant and open minded.
Well, it's not that hard. He only enjoy something I already did. (Wearing high heels) It's not lime he was in a weird fetish like dressing like a baby or playing with baloon, or S&M. Plus, he's ok with my kinks, so I think it's fair.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm The fetish can be very different, and I agree with you, that cumming in shoes of strangers is not everybody's thing.
But the forbidden and secret aspect of it are certainly turn-ons for many (here and outside in the real world).
Still find it gross. It's at the limit, sexual assault. You force someone into a sexual activity without her consent. You force her to be in contact with you semen without her consent. It's not only cumming on the shoe and wipe it after.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm First of all you need to find out, what his favorite style of shoes are, as you might have discovered here, it reaches from sneakers, flats, boots to high heels - and all of these have many variations in form and colors.
I already know, he like pretty much all kind of high heels, stilletto, chunky, platform, wedge. He aslo like boots, pumps and sandals. He told me that, if it's over 3.5'', he likes. Unless he find the shoe ugly. He's also not into open toe pumps, but I want a pair of open toe, I will buy it.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm Then you would certainly please him, if you bought a new pair of his favorite high heels (perhaps only for indoors or the bedroom, if you know what I mean).
My new pair of Pleaser Adore 3000 thigh high boots in whie are already in ordered.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm Then if you go out for dinner, start with a little foot play and place your high heel (in my fantasy) between his legs and push a little on his cock until he gets a hard one.
That's a great idea.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm Later you can continue the foot and shoe play (with nylons or naked feet) by taking this cock between your feet and rubbing it - either till he explodes on your feet or shoes, or just as foreplay and teasing or seduction.
He's not into feet he told me. Second, I want to have fun to. I don't want it to end after a few minutes and without having bolt our fun together.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm If you enjoy the power of your position, you might want to make him lick the cum of your feet or shoes, ....
He's not into liking his own cum, I will not force him to do something he doesn't want to.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm Maybe you enjoy him kneeling in front of you and kissing your feet or licking your high heels???
Yes, but I'm not the only wone to like that. He enjoy it as well.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm Wish you a lot of fun and hope this helps a little. Perhaps you want to take pictures of his birthday and share them with this community.
No, never, what's happened in the bedroom stays in the bedroom, eben if it didn't happened in the bedroom. If your girlfriends/wives accept you take puctures of it, great for you, but not way I Will accept that.
Bond007 wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:15 pm You can post pictures of your shoes and get advice which ones are the favorites of this community?
Actually, except my bedroom collection, my shoes collection is kinda unique and greatly expose next to my front door, which makes me and my boyfriend easy to identify. Nobody beside us, or anyone else he want to, need to know that.
Bellamia

Post by Bellamia »

1678 view and only 2 replies, come on guys, don't juste look, talk. If you guys give me 5 others replies, I give you pics of my ''bedroom'' show collection (9 boots and 11 shoes/sandals). This might motivate a few of you.

By the way, what sex positions you guys like when high heels are involve.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I love any position where I can see the heels, mirrors are a good tool as well
Bellamia

Post by Bellamia »

dangeroussail wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:30 am I love any position where I can see the heels, mirrors are a good tool as well
Can you give more details. Because, from my point of view, only when my legs are up to my elbows that I can see that he ca see them.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

You sound like an amazing woman like my wife who does it to please me, lets me Cum in and over her shoes and boots, then sometimes wears them for me straight after to drive me wild or when she's in work I'll play with them with her permission, sometimes we do swaps with other willing couples which is crazy horny :twisted:
My favourite positions are when she's on her knees giving me head and I look over and see her heels, or taking her from behind and I tell her to wiggle her toes in her sticky Cummy heels, that is amazing and if she's really in a naughty mood she'll lick them clean which is mind blowing!!
Would love to see your pics.
12fun12

Post by 12fun12 »

When My woman is on top riding me I like to grab her shoes by the heels and use them as handles to hold on as I push her up and down onto my cock. Hope this helps us see your pictures. And good of you to want to be a good heelslut to your man.
guido

Post by guido »

Hi, Bellamia! You might have gathered already that the shoe fetish is one that can take many forms. What does it for me are shoes that make it easy to have fun while you're wearing them. What I mean by that is this... Pick some shoes of your guy's favorite style that allow him to put his cock between your foot and the shoe. I would also select something that has materials that wouldn't be affected by the use of lube. Imagine your man's cock thrusting along the soles of your feet and under your toes while the shoe takes care of the rest. I personally recommend flip flips, strappy sandals, slingbacks, or other shoes that allow you to form a cock-sized space between the arch of your foot and your shoe. As a finish, let him cum between your sole and the shoe, and then walk around a bit for him and squish out the cum. If he's anything like me, that will drive him nuts! Good luck, and you two have fun!!! :-)