wife loves cum and feet and shoes

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

footsoldier20

wife loves cum and feet and shoes

Post by footsoldier20 »

I am lucky to have a wife who enjoys me worshiping her feet. She makes me cum on all her new shoes before she wears them, knowing how much it turns me on, and also her. Her feet and have been cummed on hundreds of times and all her shoes have been cummed on or in. I have had a foot and high heel fetish since I was a little boy and now have the women of my dreams who lets me do take care of feet. There is nothing more arousing than her letting me cum between toes and her putting on her heels and heads to work. I love the thought of cum squishing between her toes as she walks around the office.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mcrozy

Re: wife loves cum and feet and shoes

Post by mcrozy »

Fantastic pictures - can't wait to see more from you and our sexy wife!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Impressive! What a great wife to let you do all that and a bonus to have her walk around in shoes you've creamed fresh!
More pics please.
heelblaster395

Post by heelblaster395 »

Awesome pics!LOVE the cum on her toes in those peep toe pumps! Good for you,please post when you can!
Spanish HeelsLover

Post by Spanish HeelsLover »

gorgeous photos
archist

Post by archist »

too hot for words
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Lucky guy! I would love to cum in her shoes!
tezna

Post by tezna »

Nice work!

Please post more
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Fantastic pictures and gorgeous wife with sexy high heels, .... Perhaps it even turns her on more, if you post pictures here and tell her about the reaction and how many guys are turned on by her (and her feet and heels)
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Very lucky man.