easter fun crushing eggs on a slaves cock and making him lick them and his cum off my boots

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Jewel

easter fun crushing eggs on a slaves cock and making him lick them and his cum off my boots

Post by Jewel »

5 cadbury eggs crushed on his cock in my cockboard until they are a melted mess all over his cock the board and my black high heel boots... i use the melted chocolate goo as lube to give him a shoe job until he blows a huge load of cum in the mess... then i grind the chocolate and cum together to mix it well and force him to lick the boots clean... he licked the chocolate cum off my boots very well.Easter fun! crushing 5 cadbury eggs on his cock in my cockboard with boots till he cums then i make him lick them clean https://clips4sale.com/store/12689 still cant post pics though :(
NikeReax

Re: easter fun crushing eggs on a slaves cock and making him lick them and his cum off my boots

Post by NikeReax »

No better way to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ than this!